Rainforest afghan by Graphworks

Old June 25th 04, 10:48 PM
Default Rainforest afghan by Graphworks

I'm looking for the Rainforest afghan pattern by Graphworks. Can anyone help
me find it? Thanks in advance. my email is:

tlmsam at aol dot com
Change the at to @ and the dot to .

Old July 4th 04, 08:50 PM

I have it....and did still plan on keeping it--beautiful and haven't had a
chance to get to it yet. I got it at MJDesigns a few years ago. There is
contact info(no idea how current) inside the leaflet, perhaps they can get
you/direct you to a source?
Graphworks International, Inc.
400 Two Mile Pike
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
(615) 859-1201
(615)851-7100 Fax

model stitch, beadwork, polyclay...and sell it.....graphic design too
( WIP www.moonlitcrossings.com)