CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Atlanta LNS (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22218)

Deb Milner January 18th 04 11:31 PM

Atlanta LNS

I will be in Atlanta next week (and weekend) on business, in the NE
(Doraville) area.

Does anyone know if there are an LNS' up in that area?

Thanks.
--
Deb

WIP: How Great Thou Art (Leisure Arts Greatest Hymns II)

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply January 19th 04 12:03 PM

From: Deb Milner

I will be in Atlanta next week (and weekend) on business, in the NE
(Doraville) area.

Does anyone know if there are an LNS' up in that area?

NOPE -- not much in the way of LNS in a town the size of Atlanta! Abecedarius
is in Marietta -- sort of north west-ish from Doraville. Others who have lived
here longer will have more precise info but I recommend you check the Yellow
Pages when you get here. I *think* there is an LNS down a bit south of Stone
Mountain and there is the one that deals almost exclusively in NP that is in
the Dunwoody area. I have also been to a NP LNS over by Lenox Square -- maybe
the Buckhead Mall area.
Like I said -- not much. Abecedarius is a **lovely** shop but I don't care
for the "ambience". If I need something right away, I will make a day trip up
to The Dogwood Patch which is about 1 1/2 hrs. north of the city. That's a
nice shop too but if there is more than one person in the shop, the owner gets
sort of "testy" with the person she is not in the process of helping! CiaoMeow
^;;^

..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!