buildings of New Orleans? It is my favorite city and I would like to stitch
something from there at this time. E-mail me at if you have
some or know where I can get some. Thanks. Bev

jules September 8th 05 02:49 AM

try contacting jennyjune fancy works... they just moved from louisiana.
I have one upstairs I'll dig out tomorrow and post the publisher, but
it's a few years old.
Julie

Karen C - California September 8th 05 03:09 AM

wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get a chart depicting some of the life and
buildings of New Orleans? It is my favorite city and I would like to stitch
something from there at this time. E-mail me at
if you have
some or know where I can get some. Thanks. Bev

www.HoffmanDis.com, do a keyword search for New Orleans and/or
French Quarter.

--
Karen C - California
Finished 8/16/05 - Be Sure to Pay the Pipers

WIP: 50th Anniversary sampler for aunt/uncle, July birthstone,
Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
blogging at http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/