CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Inducted into the Grannie club (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22195)

Roberta January 16th 04 10:53 PM

Inducted into the Grannie club

Congrats, Ruby!

Roberta

"stitcher" wrote in message
I have today been inducted into the Grannie club by my daughter.
Grandson, Joshua Logan Thomason weighing in at 8+ lbs. 20 " Mother
and baby doing very well.
ruby

Gillian Murray January 17th 04 12:35 AM

Ruby, this is wonderful!!!!!! Happy happy grandmothering!! Now, are you in
SC, or are you on your way down there!! Personally, as a granny, I prefer
not to be there for the messy part, but so enjoy the "washed face" proud
Mum and Dad!!! I love the name Joshua, isn't it nice to see the old historic
names come back???

Millions of hugs to you, your kids and the baby.
love

gillian

clancy January 17th 04 02:23 AM

Welcome to our world Joshua!!! Congratulations Ruby - you are going to love
Grandmotherhood ..... and just you never mind a thing that mean old thing in
Shad Bay says to you ... it is too fun!!!

Sharon (N.B.)

Lynne M. January 17th 04 03:21 AM

"Roberta" wrote in message thlink.net...
Congrats, Ruby!

Roberta

"stitcher" wrote in message
I have today been inducted into the Grannie club by my daughter.
Grandson, Joshua Logan Thomason weighing in at 8+ lbs. 20 " Mother
and baby doing very well.
ruby

Well done, Ruby! I have been in the club for 3 months myself, and
it is about the most fun club ever! I'm sure your grandson will
be as cute, precocious, and all-around wonderful as mine is, not
that I am biased or anything.....G

Lynne

Jan Lennie January 17th 04 10:11 AM

Here's another congratulations from me - if anybody could bottle the smell
of clean newborn babies they'd make a mint !!!AAAAhhhhhh give Joshua a big
cuddle from me .
Jan
"Lynne M." wrote in message
om...
"Roberta" wrote in message

thlink.net...
Congrats, Ruby!

Roberta

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply January 17th 04 02:28 PM

From: "Jan Lennie"

.... if anybody could bottle the smell
of clean newborn babies they'd make a mint .......

I am SOOOOOO glad you specified that clean part -- LOL! Nothing, but
nothing, smells as totally gross as newborn baby poop (well, except maybe for
cat poop) 8-P**** . :-))) CiaoMeow ^;;^
..

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Cheryl Isaak January 17th 04 02:37 PM

On 1/17/04 9:28 AM, in article ,

From: "Jan Lennie"

.... if anybody could bottle the smell
of clean newborn babies they'd make a mint .......

I am SOOOOOO glad you specified that clean part -- LOL! Nothing, but
nothing, smells as totally gross as newborn baby poop (well, except maybe for
cat poop) 8-P**** . :-))) CiaoMeow ^;;^
.

Spew!

And obviously you have never been in a locker room full of adolescent boys
after their hockey coach had them skating suicides for an hour.
Cheryl

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply January 17th 04 04:08 PM

From: Cheryl Isaak

And obviously you have never been in a locker room full of adolescent boys

THAT is not a smell -- it's a stench -- LOL CiaoMeow ^;;^
..