CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OOP Prairie Schooler (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26565)

Paulasb November 21st 04 02:14 AM

OOP Prairie Schooler

I'm looking for an OOP Prairie Schooler chart called Christmas Miniatures. If
you know of anyone willing to sell it, please email me!

Thank you!

Lin706 November 21st 04 01:14 PM

I'm looking for an OOP Prairie Schooler chart called Christmas Miniatures.
If
you know of anyone willing to sell it, please email me!

There are 2 of these charts on e-bay right now; one is $25 with no bids and the
other is currently showing a $5 bid. It's chart number 29 according to the two
auctions.

Linda

Paulasb November 22nd 04 06:16 PM

Linda said
There are 2 of these charts on e-bay right now; one is $25 with no bids and
the
other is currently showing a $5 bid. It's chart number 29 according to the
two
auctions.

Thank you, Linda!

I passed your info on to my friend who I'm trying to help find it!