CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Teddy Bear with Socks (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26258)

ragamuffin2004 October 7th 04 04:05 AM

Teddy Bear with Socks

I'm looking for a cross stitch design I remembering seeing in a catelog
in the last year or so. I was a teddy bear with socks and it said "Happiness
is a matching pair of socks!" If anyone can identify the designer and
where I can purchase either the chart or the kit, I would be very grateful.
I have got to do this one for my laundry room.

Connie Beach

ICQ#:250662517

Mavis Zondervan October 9th 04 04:28 AM

Connie--
www.thestitchery.com has the Teddy Bear with Socks on sale right now for
$6.99. Search for this number: T20337. I just happened to see it when I was
searching for the orchid cross-stitch kit.
--Mavis