CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sharon NB (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139617)

mirjam June 18th 15 02:36 PM

Sharon NB

As always Joan your creations are Lovely !!!!
mirjam

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 2:14:53 AM UTC+3, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 3/28/2015 9:33 AM, wrote:
Has just added The Kiss to rctnp - looks very nice.

Yes, *very* nice! But she didn't post anything about it!

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Joan Erickson June 19th 15 04:34 PM

Sharon NB

On 6/18/2015 8:36 AM, mirjam wrote:
As always Joan your creations are Lovely !!!!
mirjam

Thanks, Mirjam!

I tried to look at your stuff on pinterest, but could only see a
few...it kept asking me to join. What I could see looked very
interesting and unique! Nice job!