Janet L. Walker

PS The kitties really like the house - lots more room than was in the
apartment!!

Joan E. October 6th 04 02:54 PM

wrote in message t...
Hello to everyone - I'm back in my house!! It's nice to be back but I
really miss all my needlework that was on the walls! It will take a LONG
time to stitch them again. All the new furniture is nice. It's very
surreal to be back in the same house with all different furniture.

Congratulations, Janet! Enjoy your new home. I'm sure you'll
fill up those walls in no time! :)