CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Ping: Bruce (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109255)

Sara June 26th 10 10:34 AM

Ping: Bruce

I had lunch with someone from your Orkneys list yesterday. Anne S.
from outside Philadelphia. We know each other from our college list.
Small world isn't it?

Sara in Delaware, USA

Bruce Fletcher June 26th 10 12:33 PM

Ping: Bruce

On 26/06/2010 10:34, Sara wrote:
I had lunch with someone from your Orkneys list yesterday. Anne S.
from outside Philadelphia. We know each other from our college list.
Small world isn't it?

Sara in Delaware, USA

A small world indeed! And often strange linkages - an Orcadian group and
a craft group. Anne posted a note about this to the Orcadian group.
Bruce