Thanks,

--
Janet L. Walker

Reyes October 27th 04 11:15 AM

wrote in message ...
Ok, I need your help. I'm trying to locate 2 charts I lost in the fire.
I've searched everywhere I can think of (including E-bay daily). I'll give
a description of each below.

1. A basket of fruit with a great border. It was a kit ordered from the
Stitchery in 1996.
2. A wedding sampler chart - I think it was 205 stitches by 205 stitches
with a floral border, some pulled four-sided stitches at the top, 2
alphabets - 1 upper case and the other lower case. There was also a Bible
verse at the bottom stitched over one.

Can anyone help? I'll pay whatever - don't have much stash to trade.

Thanks,

When I moved house recently I misplaced my Lanarte Nefretiti cross
stitch pattern and all the threads. I wondered if anyone out there
would have a copy they have finished with or if someone could
photocopy it for me.

Cheers folks