CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Silk 'n' Colors (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139519)

Joan Erickson March 20th 15 04:36 PM

Silk 'n' Colors

Anyone have some extra Thread Gatherer's Silk 'n Colors floss in colors
096 (Golden moss) and 121 (Espresso creme) that they'd like to sell me?
This floss is really expensive (I've seen prices from $7-$14!!!) and I
don't think it's worth nearly $20 for the 2 skeins for an 8" square project!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Gillian Murray[_2_] March 23rd 15 05:19 PM

Silk 'n' Colors

On 3/20/2015 12:36 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
Anyone have some extra Thread Gatherer's Silk 'n Colors floss in colors
096 (Golden moss) and 121 (Espresso creme) that they'd like to sell me?
This floss is really expensive (I've seen prices from $7-$14!!!) and I
don't think it's worth nearly $20 for the 2 skeins for an 8" square
project!

I just went and looked at my remaining stash...and sadly the colors I
still have are not the ones you are looking for.:-(

Gill

Joan Erickson March 25th 15 03:12 PM

Silk 'n' Colors

On 3/23/2015 12:19 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 3/20/2015 12:36 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:

I just went and looked at my remaining stash...and sadly the colors I
still have are not the ones you are looking for.:-(

Gill

Thanks for checking, Gill!

I've printed pics of the colors and, if I don't get any results, will
check through my flosses to see if I can find something close.

Haven't heard much from you lately. How are you?

Gillian Murray[_2_] March 27th 15 01:22 AM

Silk 'n' Colors

On 3/25/2015 11:12 AM, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 3/23/2015 12:19 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 3/20/2015 12:36 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:

I just went and looked at my remaining stash...and sadly the colors I
still have are not the ones you are looking for.:-(

Gill

Thanks for checking, Gill!

I've printed pics of the colors and, if I don't get any results, will
check through my flosses to see if I can find something close.

Haven't heard much from you lately. How are you?

I am doing very well, for being a year or two older.

I found a silk thread that belonged to the bunch I sent you. I have no
idea where it came from, but if I remember I will pop it in the mail to you.

Hugs to my older and dear friends.

Joan Erickson April 8th 15 11:20 PM

Silk 'n' Colors

On 3/26/2015 8:22 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 3/25/2015 11:12 AM, Joan Erickson wrote:
Haven't heard much from you lately. How are you?

I am doing very well, for being a year or two older.

Great to hear! I suppose you're getting things ready to head back north?

I found a silk thread that belonged to the bunch I sent you. I have no
idea where it came from, but if I remember I will pop it in the mail to
you.

That would be great! Maybe it's close to the color I'll need for that
project! :)

Hugs to my older and dear friends.

Same to you, Gill!