CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Web site (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68510)

F.James Cripwell April 19th 06 11:52 AM

Web site

A lady from our Guild has a needlecraft related web site, which
includes some tutorials. I hope it might be of interest. If I have
written down the address corrctly it is www.tkdchick.com.

Heather in NY April 19th 06 05:18 PM

Web site

Hi Jim,
I've followed her page for ages! I finally finished my Noah's Sub and
her site was wonderful for helping with all the little errors and the
"fix" for the problem in the sky between pages. Tell her she's great!
(I've left comments in her blog).
Heather

anne April 29th 06 03:43 AM

Web site

F.James Cripwell said
A lady from our Guild has a needlecraft related web site, which
includes some tutorials. I hope it might be of interest. If I have
written down the address corrctly it is www.tkdchick.com.

Thanks.

She used glue when making an ornament! eg

--
another Anne, add ingers to frugalf to reply