CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A brandnew FREE downloadable Pattern Maker Pro crossstitch pattern !!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25329)

Misty June 2nd 04 07:03 PM

A brandnew FREE downloadable Pattern Maker Pro crossstitch pattern !!!

Hi there fellow cross stitch a holics :OD !!!

It's been a while but my pixelpainting adventures are taking a more frequent
and better shape :O)
And again I've created a NEW crossstitch pattern from one of my pixelpainted
creations ...
This one started out as a home made black and white drawing from a paintbox.

After coloring it the pixelpainting way it looked so cool that I decided to
add my
personal favorite:a red rose. Mind you: it's got loads of colours
137 to be exact! Hence the tittle ;o)

INTROCATE ONE FOR THE ADVANCED STITCHERS!!!
APPROX. SIZE:
27,2 cm X 24,8 cm
or
10,88 inch X 9,92 inch
STITCHES: 151 X 138

Pattern Name: "Welcome to my colorfull world"
Creator: Misty aka Karin
© - 2004, M & O Designs

You'll find it available at our website for a FREE download as a PMP 4 zip
file!
So before you hop over to snag those free goodies, be sure to download and
install
a FREE Pattern Maker Viewer at: www.hobbyware.com

Then click this link: http://welcome.to/TiAmo
where you open up the sitemap image by a left click ... and follow the
link to my patternspage ;o)

Enjoy !! Have fun with this one gang ... and happy stitching to yah ....

BTW: in case you want to learn HOW to make your own digital cross-stitch
pattern
you'll know where to find us .....

--
Misty aka Karin
Moderator for: news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe....titch.patterns

"God grant me the serenity to change the things that can be changed
- to accept the things that can't be changed
- and the wisdom to know the difference."