CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   New FREE downloabable cross stitch pattern in PMP 4 zip file - Sweet valentine :OD ! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22352)

Misty January 30th 04 08:36 PM

New FREE downloabable cross stitch pattern in PMP 4 zip file - Sweet valentine :OD !

Hi there cross stitch a holics !

My gang and I are pretty busy working on new patterns ... and I've made another
FREE downloadable pattern for all you cross stitch lovers to download in a zipped
Pattern Maker Pro 4 format. The pattern can be downloaded at the patternpage of
our website again.

If you haven't installed your FREE downloadable PMP 4 Viewer - please do so first
before hopping over to my page to download the pattern. The FREE PMP 4 Viewer
can be downloaded at the bottom of this page: www.hobbyware.com

Then hop over to this link to download your FREE patterncopy:
http://members.chello.nl/~f.denatris/site_map.htm
from there you can pick any link you want to go ... including
my patternpage :OD !!!

The pattern concerned is this one:

Pattern Name:
Sweet Valentine

Designed By:
Misty

Company:
M & O Designs - The Netherlands

Copyright:
© - 2004, M & O Designs - The Netherlands

Fabric:
Evenwave 14, Antique Green

127w X 143h Stitches

Size(s):
14 Count, 23.04w X 25.94h cm

10 Count, 32.26w X 36.32h cm

12 Count, 26.88w X 30.27h cm

16 Count, 20.16w X 22.70h cm

HAPPY STITCHING FOLKS !!!

--
Misty aka Karin
Moderator for: news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe....titch.patterns

"God grant me the serenity to change the things that can be changed
- to accept the things that can't be changed
- and the wisdom to know the difference."