PDA

View Full Version : How can I make my own mascot costume?

Lucas Jensen
October 17th 03, 12:51 PM
I want to sew my own mascot costume. I'm interested in the ones with a
lot of plush and foam which make you look big and round. Are there any
books on the subject out there? What about patterns? Have you seeen
any "how to"-homepages? It's not important wether it's a bear, a
chicken, Mickey Mouse or something else - I think all of them look
funny.

Comments are highly appreciated

Regards Lucas, Denmark

romanyroamer
October 18th 03, 06:30 AM
Hi,
Do a search for "furries" and you will get heaps of info. One of the best
sites is:-
http://nico.best.vwh.net/fursuit.cgi
You will get plenty of links from this site. The guy who runs it is very
helpful and answers emails quickly.......Amelia

"Lucas Jensen" > wrote in message
m...
> I want to sew my own mascot costume. I'm interested in the ones with a
> lot of plush and foam which make you look big and round. Are there any
> books on the subject out there? What about patterns? Have you seeen
> any "how to"-homepages? It's not important wether it's a bear, a
> chicken, Mickey Mouse or something else - I think all of them look
> funny.
>
> Comments are highly appreciated
>
> Regards Lucas, Denmark

Google