PDA

View Full Version : Sewing

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

  1. Re: Sewing machine--buttonholes
  2. Re: Help!! Fitted sheets
  3. Custom Printed Fabric?
  4. Re: seek transparent/translucent cotton/silk gauze
  5. Re: Need help with Singer 416 sewing machine
  6. Re: Finally De-lurking
  7. Looking for fabric
  8. Tapestry
  9. Re: Sewing cats hats
  10. Dressmaking courses in Nottingham, UK
  11. Re: MB or Mb
  12. Fabric stores in London, England
  13. Re: OT How to mend fine linen and where to find the thread
  14. Re: [OT] Away for a bit, maybe longer.
  15. posting FAQ; Newcomer welcome
  16. Macedonia, OH shops
  17. Re: Looking for a replacement sewing machine
  18. test - please ignore
  19. Re: Scissor sharpening
  20. Re: how do I size thread?
  21. r.a.sf.c. sewing thread
  22. need bow tie/cummerbund hardware supply
  23. Buttons instead of zippers
  24. Re: thread breaks after 2-3 inches of a seam
  25. OT - Request for parents of babies
  26. how many yards?
  27. Re: zip dentistry
  28. Re: e-Bay (OT)
  29. Re: i HATE facings!!!!!
  30. If you are in the Philadelphia area, you might want to attend...
  31. Re: Sari fabric source?
  32. Plastic
  33. Quilt tree
  34. Re: Harry Potter fabric
  35. Claire Shaeffer seminars
  36. professional embroider machine
  37. New auction!!!
  38. Needlepunch fleece
  39. Looking for a fabric
  40. Whew! Good Site; And, My Summer Report
  41. Re: Whew! Good Site; And, My Summer Report
  42. winter jacket opinion
  43. looking for an agent that will prevent the surface of fabric from dying
  44. Sewingtrader Ebay auctions - Machine Embroidery and Machine Knititng items.
  45. Threading Singer Sewing Machine
  46. Wire Frame for Making Large Victorian Hat.
  47. Sewing withe Brother PE-400d
  48. split skirt
  49. Bike shorts
  50. 4-H Fabric Sale selling fabric donated from people's stashes
  51. Linings
  52. Need Source for sturdy Diaper Pins
  53. Singer 413 (yr.1978.) help
  54. vintage dress patterns, etc
  55. Re: McCalls 8377? Need Pattern
  56. Embroidery soft exchange
  57. Help adjusting bodice, please? (long)
  58. Re: Sewing Guild
  59. elasitc (spandex) in socks too tight
  60. textile book on ebay
  61. industrial machine
  62. curtain headings
  63. Re: unravelling....
  64. Re: Bonjour! Another trim question
  65. What's the deal with White Jeans Machine model numbers?
  66. De-lurking to ask for a bit of advice.
  67. Treadle pix
  68. Ver. I or Ver. II
  69. underpinning...
  70. Re: FS Brother Disney Cards "That's Donald" & "Winnie the Pooh"
  71. a new sewer-help with curtain length shortening
  72. Sewing buddies in London
  73. Re: Bias Cut Disaster aversion therapy!
  74. Re: Organic tie-dye
  75. Roman blinds
  76. FAQ: what machine should I buy?
  77. posting FAQ; Newcomer welcome
  78. Re: Progress report on The Frokk!
  79. Software with Ultimate
  80. Latest bridesmaid update!
  81. apprentice/intern needed
  82. looking for santa toilet seat cover
  83. Interfacing?
  84. Hellpp meeeee!!!! Disaster strikes!!!!
  85. woven vs knit
  86. Fabric Swatches
  87. It's Friday Night and I've Got the Bridesmaid Dresses From Hell Blues..Whoo Whoo!
  88. What is a press cloth?
  89. Re: Simplicity "Titanic" patterns
  90. Re: Singer Touch and Sew II
  91. Re: In Memory of 9/11/01
  92. upgrade PE-Design??
  93. Needle for webbing
  94. is this going to work??
  95. Noah's Ark flannel
  96. sample patternmaker in the Seattle/Puget Sound area?
  97. Brother PC-6000 vs Pfaff
  98. Re: Making cycling shorts without overlocking
  99. Re: The Frokk is done!
  100. Re: Please help beginner who's broken her sewing machine
  101. How do I sew insulated drapes
  102. Re: OT Bridesmaids: latest installment went up tonight.
  103. I WON! Exhibitor of the Year at MI Fair
  104. Is Design School Worth it?
  105. How to Scotchguard slipcovers
  106. This has been fun
  107. buttonholes
  108. Buying Goose Down Duvets or Comfortors
  109. Hi
  110. Wild Things free software patterns
  111. Re: Fair-Picture - FINAL FULL 22.jpg (0/1)
  112. Re: binding foot query
  113. Should KwikSew be my first choice ?
  114. Pricing?
  115. ?Joanns fleece price
  116. Origins Embroidery Software Warning - Used copies can't be registered!Support Group Formed
  117. Origins Embroidery Software Warning - Used Copies Can NOT be registered- Support Group Formed!
  118. Re: Att:Julia Malden Mills Polarfleece Remnant Sale
  119. I need little faces in Hus.
  120. Re: Need advice troubleshooting machine
  121. Organic fabric source needed
  122. Re: Softening up linen
  123. Style pattern 1425
  124. Suggestions for restyling a tiny vintage dress?
  125. Help finding fabric sources in wastern PA
  126. Help finding fabric sources in western PA
  127. Faux Western Yokes?
  128. DIY headboard kit?
  129. Iron on transfers of pictures
  130. help with antique dress form
  131. Alterations and Labor Day Goodies
  132. Re: Organic fabric source needed/ Personal Opinions on the topic
  133. Colour forecasting
  134. Sueded Tencel - which side out?
  135. Shocking the employees at Jo-Ann's
  136. Books on Serging, recommendations please?
  137. Help finding bargain fabric.
  138. fleece with jogger image
  139. Re: *&%^%@$*&^ Plackets
  140. Plackets again
  141. Help with flower girl's dress
  142. Re: fabric stores in Europe??
  143. Re: Measurements of different sizes
  144. Sewing Eye Dog
  145. What is Lurex?
  146. Yahoo Group Dedicated to RevWar Costuming
  147. Shot fabric
  148. How to clear the postings ?
  149. OT 9-11-03
  150. Dem plackets
  151. Re: Finding a specific fabric
  152. Re: Sewing Eye Dog/Largely OT at this point
  153. In need of a plus size dress form
  154. Getting Daring
  155. Hamilton ONT street sale
  156. box spring cover - how to?
  157. Thoughts on arrival of new machines
  158. Canvas Bag
  159. Serger learning curve
  160. Men's shirt list?
  161. Old Singer
  162. Re: Fall colors and styles
  163. Giddyup Sing Along :-)
  164. Free Flowers Embroidery Design
  165. Help with machine
  166. pattern search
  167. Mpls Mn Estate/ Craft sale, 9/13 only
  168. old Brother owner manual
  169. fabric sale Hamilton ON
  170. Pattern/idea search
  171. Jacket from shirt pattern
  172. Sewing box where?
  173. fitting dummy for men
  174. Spray painting stretchy nylon?
  175. FA: Belle Armoire issues on Ebay
  176. Sewing with painters canvas
  177. Can off-the-rack clothes be tailored?
  178. multi needle chainstitch machines
  179. Santa Claus Pattern
  180. Advice on color coordination
  181. convert to *.pem, *.pes
  182. Pattern Alteration for Full Bust
  183. posting FAQ; Newcomer welcome
  184. possible to identify source of garment by examining stitching, inner materials, etc?
  185. what is the American equivalent?
  186. Sewing fleece
  187. Help with Picking a Brother machine
  188. PLEASE HELP--my stash needs to be reduced
  189. Dart question
  190. @%#(*%&#$#%# Buttericks/McCalls/Vogue and lack of men's patterns
  191. Thank You Iris
  192. STASH REDUCTION and funny question
  193. keyhole buttonholes
  194. Sewing Feathers
  195. Taking the Wild Ginger plunge
  196. Fabric Sale, well worth the trip!
  197. "open source" patterns?
  198. Men's dress shirt pattern recommendation?
  199. First sighting of duct-tape double?
  200. Costume Pattern Needed - Red Death - Phantom of the Opera
  201. Sock Monkey Plans available - FREE
  202. c1890 WHITE Treadle Sewing Machine AMAZING!
  203. Wild Ginger - Coats
  204. Fitting, sewing, patterns, and useful stuff
  205. Fabric sale
  206. Is wool from Merino sheep always labeled "Merino wool"?
  207. Fire Retardant Fabric Spray
  208. help - terminology and factors
  209. American Girl Fashion Show - MI
  210. Sewing Themed website templates?
  211. T-shirt Necklines
  212. Pattern Master site?
  213. Trouble hemming kids' pants
  214. OT I'm back. Crossposted
  215. Seeking Tailor for Norfolk Coat
  216. Free Sock Monkey Plans - more
  217. Can anyone email me a pattern poncho age 3
  218. Need to know if velour can be shrunk
  219. Round elastic in fluor colors
  220. Seeking Shirt Maker
  221. Seeking Shirt Maker
  222. Vintage Halloween Designs
  223. Current Issues Article Archive
  224. Buttons
  225. Weihnachts design
  226. emb.machine problem
  227. Neck Pillow patterns?
  228. Name that fabric
  229. Looking for Buttons
  230. Looking for patterns
  231. Buttons
  232. Buttons for sale
  233. Singer Featherweight
  234. What is the best way to make LETTERS?
  235. Sewing Interview/Machine
  236. Dyed silk lost sheen...?
  237. Gusset at jeans hem
  238. My Button Posts
  239. Re: Baby Booties
  240. How can I make my own mascot costume?
  241. I'm in Threads!
  242. posting FAQ; Newcomer welcome
  243. FAQ Re: what machine should I buy?
  244. Need instructions for a dish scrubber made with net
  245. Bernina 2500CET
  246. Bernina 1080 Light Problem
  247. How much to charge?
  248. Looking for fleece animal patterns