PDA

View Full Version : Buttons

Goldie
October 14th 03, 04:28 PM
Anyone interested or Require any Buttons

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=121&item=2351441683

Thanks for looking

Leonie76

October 14th 03, 08:15 PM
Alt-sewing is a a no-ad group. Please don't spam this newsgroup again.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Kathy Morgan
October 15th 03, 07:05 PM
Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply > wrote:

> Alt-sewing is a a no-ad group. Please don't spam this newsgroup again.
>
> Goldie wrote:
> > Anyone interested or Require any Buttons

rec.crafts.textiles.sewing is also a no-ad group, so please don't spam
it again either. We don't consider *any* ads to be acceptable, and 3
times in 2 days is way over the top.

--
Kathy

Penny S
October 16th 03, 02:21 AM
La Vida Xena scrawled in bright red lipstick:
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:05:43 -0800, (Kathy
> Morgan) wrote:
>
>> Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Alt-sewing is a a no-ad group. Please don't spam this newsgroup
>>> again.

>> rec.crafts.textiles.sewing is also a no-ad group, so please don't
>> spam it again either. We don't consider *any* ads to be acceptable,
>> and 3 times in 2 days is way over the top.
>
> Just curious--
> Do you have a FAQ that tells what is and is not OK? I am considering
> putting on a sig line that includes a link to both my personal page
> and my ebay auctions. Xena

search for the posting FAQ. Sig file is OK. no more than 4 line, tho.

Penny S keeper of the posting FAQ

Kathy Morgan
October 16th 03, 03:17 AM
La Vida Xena > wrote:

[re advertising in newsgroup]
> Just curious-- Do you have a FAQ that tells what is and is not OK? I am
> considering putting on a sig line that includes a link to both my personal
> page and my ebay auctions.

There is a FAQ posted regularly in rec.crafts.textiles.sewing. The most
recent copy is >. It includes a
link to "Advertising on Usenet: How To Do It, How Not To Do It
<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/advertising/how-to/part1/>" You can
also access the advertising FAQ via the links at
<http://www.aptalaska.net/~kmorgan/nsales.html>.

In general, most people consider a .sig of 4 lines or less that includes
links to your web pages or auctions acceptable as long as you genuinely
participate in discussions. (Posting just to get your .sig in front of
people will probably draw criticism, but genuine participation will be
welcomed.) Any .sig of more than 4 lines is in questionable taste,
whether or not it includes advertising. (Yes, mine is too long--I just
can't figure out what line I should give up.)

--
Kathy - read reviews of other newsgroups in news:news.groups.reviews
help for new users of newsgroups at <http://www.aptalaska.net/~kmorgan/>

Kathy Morgan
October 19th 03, 01:14 AM
Penny S > wrote:

> search for the posting FAQ. Sig file is OK. no more than 4 line, tho.
>
> Penny S keeper of the posting FAQ

Penny,

Before I forget again....Would you change the link to my website from
<http://www.ptialaska.net/~kmorgan/nnqlinks.html> to
<http://www.aptalaska.net/~kmorgan/nnqlinks.html>.
^^^ change the domain name
For a long time both sites were up, but I guess PTI finally noticed I'm
no longer a customer and took that site down.

Thanks!
--
Kathy - read reviews of other newsgroups in news:news.groups.reviews
help for new users of newsgroups at <http://www.aptalaska.net/~kmorgan/>
Good Net Keeping Seal of Approval at <http://www.gnksa.org/>
fix OE w/OE-quotefix:<http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/>

Google