PDA

View Full Version : American Girl Fashion Show - MI

Mike Hardie
October 4th 03, 12:43 PM
The famous Scarlett O'Hara wardrobe from the movie "Gone With the
Wind" that I reproduced for the American Girl doll for the Michigan
State Fair and won Best of Show will be with the full size
reproduction gown complete with underpinnings that also won First
place and Best of Show and...to win overall Exhibitor of the Year on
display at the American Girl Fashion Show in Novi, Michigan Oct 10th &
11th to benefit the Beaumont foundation (they tell me tickets are
sold out). If you will be at any of the 4 shows, please come and say
"Hello!"

If you know of anywhere else (Libraries, Schools Special Interest
Group etc) that might be interested in a display or presentation of
any or all of the 60 prize winning items please let me know. I am
trying to regenerate interest in the Michigan State Fair!

Thanks You to Nordstroms Department Store for the kind and generous
loan of several mannequins for the display!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Joy

Google