PDA

View Full Version : Fabric Sale, well worth the trip!

JoVern
September 30th 03, 02:57 AM
This place had a sale about 6 months ago and I had a ball! I just thought
I'd share the info with you guys since they are about to have another sale.
I made my boyfriend take pics at the last sale just so I could show some of
my friends the kind of fabric they had and the really great prices. Plus it
kept him out of my hair while I shopped, lol He put the pics up on the link
below.

http://community.webshots.com/album/28577336HEKAdofGtS

I think the sale starts this Wednesday and runs through Saturday. The place
is about 30 minutes from interstate 85, just over the South Carolina border.
You can call them directly 864 348 7400 for details and directions. You
will thank me later.
See you there,
Jo

Amey
September 30th 03, 02:32 PM
What's the name of this store? It reminds me of Mary Jo's in Gastonia, NC.

JoVern wrote:

>This place had a sale about 6 months ago and I had a ball! I just thought
>I'd share the info with you guys since they are about to have another sale.
>I made my boyfriend take pics at the last sale just so I could show some of
>my friends the kind of fabric they had and the really great prices. Plus it
>kept him out of my hair while I shopped, lol He put the pics up on the link
>below.
>
>http://community.webshots.com/album/28577336HEKAdofGtS
>
>I think the sale starts this Wednesday and runs through Saturday. The place
>is about 30 minutes from interstate 85, just over the South Carolina border.
>You can call them directly 864 348 7400 for details and directions. You
>will thank me later.
>See you there,
>Jo

Yippie676
September 30th 03, 05:15 PM
I think I know the place. It isn't a store. It is a warehouse that normally
doesn't sell to the public directly. I think they open there doors to the
public once or maybe twice a year. I found some fabric to recover furniture
that was beyond reasonable, it was darn cheap. The place that I am talking
about is called Phoenix of Anderson. They are located south of Anderson SC.
864 348 7417 is their number.
Thanks for letting me know about the sale.

Leslie in Anderson, SC

Smiley
September 30th 03, 05:32 PM
Address

JoVern wrote:
> This place had a sale about 6 months ago and I had a ball! I just thought
> I'd share the info with you guys since they are about to have another sale.
> I made my boyfriend take pics at the last sale just so I could show some of
> my friends the kind of fabric they had and the really great prices. Plus it
> kept him out of my hair while I shopped, lol He put the pics up on the link
> below.
>
> http://community.webshots.com/album/28577336HEKAdofGtS
>
> I think the sale starts this Wednesday and runs through Saturday. The place
> is about 30 minutes from interstate 85, just over the South Carolina border.
> You can call them directly 864 348 7400 for details and directions. You
> will thank me later.
> See you there,
> Jo

Google