PDA

View Full Version : Pattern/idea search

Jess
September 14th 03, 08:26 PM
I'm looking for a pattern or any ideas on how to adjust a pattern to
make a majorette uniform. I tried contacting a few pattern companies,
but the patterns aren't available anymore. Any help would be
appreciated.

shelly
September 15th 03, 01:16 AM
did you try ebay? I did a search and found 24 hits on majorette
pattern. there where children, womens, and toy sizes.

On 14 Sep 2003 12:26:17 -0700, (Jess) wrote:

>I'm looking for a pattern or any ideas on how to adjust a pattern to
>make a majorette uniform. I tried contacting a few pattern companies,
>but the patterns aren't available anymore. Any help would be
>appreciated.

Cheryl Garrett
September 15th 03, 01:13 PM
Hi Jess!

When I go looking for some older patterns I check
http://www.oldpatterns.com/
I've gotten several from them that I couldn't find elsewhere.

"Jess" > wrote in message
om...
> I'm looking for a pattern or any ideas on how to adjust a pattern to
> make a majorette uniform. I tried contacting a few pattern companies,
> but the patterns aren't available anymore. Any help would be
> appreciated.

Google