PDA

View Full Version : How to clear the postings ?

gail
September 3rd 03, 04:42 PM
Good Morning Ladies
I have read and enjoyed all of your postings, they are wonderful. The
question is how do I clear them out after I have read them. They are
multiplying like bunnies
Also, what is all this "trash Spam " that has come in the last 24 hours.
Is it dangerous ?. I have sent them all to " Block Sender ". Why us ? Thank
you in advance.

Pat
September 3rd 03, 04:49 PM
Go to "View" at the very top of your screen, and you can select "Current
View" Just put a dot in front of "Hide read or ignored messages" and they
will disappear after you read them.......

"gail" > wrote in message
.. .
> Good Morning Ladies
> I have read and enjoyed all of your postings, they are wonderful. The
> question is how do I clear them out after I have read them. They are
> multiplying like bunnies
> Also, what is all this "trash Spam " that has come in the last 24
hours.
> Is it dangerous ?. I have sent them all to " Block Sender ". Why us ?
Thank
> you in advance.

Google