PDA

View Full Version : DIY headboard kit?

val189
August 29th 03, 01:48 AM
I saw this once on qvc but can't find now. It was a flexible plastic
frame on wh. you put fabric for a cheap, matching type headboard. can
anyone recall name of kit, manufacturer, place to buy?
thanks,
valerie

Kathy Morgan
August 30th 03, 07:01 PM
val189 > wrote:

> I saw this once on qvc but can't find now. It was a flexible plastic
> frame on wh. you put fabric for a cheap, matching type headboard. can
> anyone recall name of kit, manufacturer, place to buy?

I've never seen that, but you can make your own with some 1/4" plywood
or particle board cut to shape or you could even do it with cardboard.

--
Kathy - read reviews of other newsgroups in news:news.groups.reviews
help for new users of newsgroups at <http://www.aptalaska.net/~kmorgan/>

Google