PDA

View Full Version : Help finding fabric sources in western PA

Heather
August 28th 03, 05:02 AM
Hi all,

I haven't been able to locate any fabric outlets in western PA.
It seems as though I can find them everywhere but here. Can you
guys help me out? I would really appreciate it if you could
provide me with the name and location of outlets in western PA.

Thank you very much!

Heather

Penny Lemire
September 12th 03, 02:35 AM
Dsnyrn wrote:

> Hi, I am having the save problems, and found, by accident a listing for
> Pennsylvania Fabric Outlet in Lemoyne, Pa, near harrisburg, I do not have
> anyother information, I am going to research it.
This is a chain that has an outlet near me as well. They
get mfg. overruns, etc. and every trim you can imagine, plus
a few you can't! It runs feast or famine, though. Some
days I find 20 treasures (Very cheap), but the last 3 trips
I've left empty-handed. If it isn't too far a trip, it's
worth haunting for when the good stuff comes in.

$.01

Google