PDA

View Full Version : Re: Please help beginner who's broken her sewing machine

Pat
August 20th 03, 06:03 PM
First of all you are going to have to get all the "wound around" thread
out-----tweezers and time is all it takes.

Be sure you look everywhere for little pieces....they can jam you up
again..........

"Anna" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
>
> I bought a second-hand sewing machine that I think I've broken!! I
> thought I'd threaded it right (there's no booklet and it's not a make
> I can find any info on), but the thread from the top got wound round
> the wheel underneath and stuck. Now the wheep is jammed and the needle
> won't move :(
>
> I bought a second hand machine becasue I don't have much money and was
> hoping to make my own clothes etc eventually, so don't want to spend
> loads taking it to a repairman. DOes anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thank you for reading!

Google