PDA

View Full Version : sample patternmaker in the Seattle/Puget Sound area?

twozerosix
August 19th 03, 04:37 AM
Can anyone recommend an experienced hobbyist/professional sample
patternmaker in the Seattle/Puget Sound area? I have a few sketches
and some very rough mock up shirts that I'd like to see become some
sample garments, and am currently looking for someone to help
(hopefully within a reasonable rate :-)

Thanks for the help in advance.

206

August 19th 03, 05:49 AM
Try http://www.paccprofessionals.org to see if there is someone there
near you or ask at your local fabric store if they know of anybody.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

twozerosix
August 19th 03, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the help!

I looked through the PACC directory, and the experience is very much
like looking through a phonebook and picking blindly. :-P I've also
been to Nancy's Sewing Basket here in Seattle, where they also gave me
a directory to sift through. It's all very helpful and encouraging to
know the city does indeed have the resources, yet being new to the
area I was kind of hoping for a personal referral (private/public)
based on someone's individual experience. So if anyone has one, the
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply > wrote in message >...
> Try http://www.paccprofessionals.org to see if there is someone there
> near you or ask at your local fabric store if they know of anybody.
>
> twozerosix wrote:
> > Can anyone recommend an experienced hobbyist/professional sample
> > patternmaker in the Seattle/Puget Sound area? I have a few sketches
> > and some very rough mock up shirts that I'd like to see become some
> > sample garments, and am currently looking for someone to help
> > (hopefully within a reasonable rate :-)
> >
> > Thanks for the help in advance.
> >
> > 206

Google