PDA

View Full Version : De-lurking to ask for a bit of advice.

Jolynne
August 7th 03, 01:34 AM
Hi all! I usually just read this group for info, but I have a question
this time.

Is %600.00 for a rarely used Husqvarna Viking Huskylock 1001L Serger a
reasonable price? I've been researching sergers with the intent to buy
and I've come across this used one. I know I like Viking machines, so
that is not the issue.

The machine has been used only a few times and comes with original
box, papers, etc. As a bonus, it also has 10 spools of unopened
thread.

I would love some input, as I'm afraid someone will snap it up before
I have a chance!

Thanks in advance,
Jolynne

August 7th 03, 04:43 AM
De-lurking to ask for a bit of advice.

(Jolynne)
<snipped>
Is %600.00 for a rarely used Husqvarna Viking Huskylock 1001L Serger a
reasonable price?
I like Viking machines, so that is not the issue.
The machine has been used only a few times and comes with original box,
papers, etc. As a bonus, it also has 10 spools of unopened thread.
I would love some input, as I'm afraid someone will snap it up before I
have a chance!
---
Seems a bit on the high side to me. Do you know what the machine
costs new? Perhaps you could make a counter-offer.
Cea

Google