PDA

View Full Version : industrial machine

ArtaCloaks
August 5th 03, 02:13 AM
I live in Western NC and have a singer straight stitch industrial sewing
machine that I would like to sell.
Contact me privately.
Donna Maltony

--

www.arta-cloaks.com

Emily
August 5th 03, 03:39 AM
Personally, I never, ever buy from people who advertise on the usergroups. I
consider them SPAMMERS.
Emily

Penny S.
August 5th 03, 04:05 PM
ArtaCloaks scribbled :
> I live in Western NC and have a singer straight stitch industrial
> sewing machine that I would like to sell.
> Contact me privately.
> Donna Maltony

walking foot? Needle feed? regular drop feed? In table? What HP motor? How
much? who pays shipping? what model? how old? A little information would be
useful....

August 5th 03, 05:58 PM
Penny S. wrote:
> ArtaCloaks scribbled :
>
>>I live in Western NC and have a singer straight stitch industrial
>>sewing machine that I would like to sell.
>>Contact me privately.
>>Donna Maltony
>
> walking foot? Needle feed? regular drop feed? In table? What HP motor? How
> much? who pays shipping? what model? how old? A little information would be
> useful....

And posting it to the appropriate NG would be even more useful, wouldn't
it, Penny?
--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Google