PDA

View Full Version : Bike shorts

Pat
July 28th 03, 07:13 PM
I need some colorful cotton knit "bike shorts".......to go under pretty
dresses for a Kindergartener.....Anyone have an inexpensive source? Child
size 6 or thereabouts....I just hate making bloomers.........

Penny S.
July 28th 03, 07:24 PM
Pat scribbled :
> I need some colorful cotton knit "bike shorts".......to go under
> pretty dresses for a Kindergartener.....Anyone have an inexpensive
> source? Child size 6 or thereabouts....I just hate making
> bloomers.....
kwik sew has a patten with a lycra action short ( bike short style) and just
get some cotton lycra.
possible sources include seattle fabrics and Outdoors wilderness fabrics

penny s

Google