PDA

View Full Version : winter jacket opinion

Greg
July 23rd 03, 01:40 AM
Hi, I am going to attempt a winter jacket and would like an opinion on
the two patterns I am thinking of using(good and bad).

Green Pepper - Oregon jacket
Jalie - Lined Parka

Could anyone comment on the difficulty of each please.

Thanks,

Greg

Penny S.
July 23rd 03, 02:09 AM
Greg scribbled :
> Hi, I am going to attempt a winter jacket and would like an opinion on
> the two patterns I am thinking of using(good and bad).
>
> Green Pepper - Oregon jacket
> Jalie - Lined Parka
>
> Could anyone comment on the difficulty of each please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg

I haven't made either one of those exactly, but I have worked with both
pattern lines. I have found the jalie directions to be incredibly simple. As
for Green Pepper, every single pattern I have ever made of thiers needs to
be adjusted some place to get the fit correct.

Penny S

--
Specialty Outdoors
Modification & Repair of Outdoor Gear & Clothing

Greg
July 25th 03, 05:46 PM
I have 2 more patterns to add...

#111 - Summit Anorak Parka
http://www.stormmountaindesigns.com/patterns/storm_mountain/sm111.html

and

The Mcphee Anorak
http://www.macpheeworkshop.com/

any comments please,

Thanks,

Greg

(Greg) wrote in message >...
> Hi, I am going to attempt a winter jacket and would like an opinion on
> the two patterns I am thinking of using(good and bad).
>
> Green Pepper - Oregon jacket
> Jalie - Lined Parka
>
> Could anyone comment on the difficulty of each please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg

Loreen Robbins
July 25th 03, 10:57 PM
"Greg" > wrote in message
om...
> I have 2 more patterns to add...
>
> #111 - Summit Anorak Parka
> http://www.stormmountaindesigns.com/patterns/storm_mountain/sm111.html
>
> and
>
> The Mcphee Anorak
> http://www.macpheeworkshop.com/
>
> any comments please,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg
>

> (Greg) wrote in message
> > Hi, I am going to attempt a winter jacket and would like an opinion on
> > the two patterns I am thinking of using(good and bad).
> >
> > Green Pepper - Oregon jacket
> > Jalie - Lined Parka
> >
> > Could anyone comment on the difficulty of each please.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Greg
I made up two of the Mcphee jackets last winter. Very simple patterns and
the instructions were easy to follow.

HTH,

Loreen

Google