PDA

View Full Version : Re: Harry Potter fabric

Kate Dicey
July 18th 03, 08:15 AM
Rebecca Lovelace wrote:

> > Does anyone have a good online source for Harry Potter fabric? I have two
> > grandsons who are ardent fans. Thanks!
>
> I just saw some on here the other day, I believe it was under one of
> the blues categories.
>
> http://www.tipp-tapp-stoffe.de/online-shop/index.html?lang=en-gb
>
> Rebecca

I ordered some from eQuilter.com just the other day. They have panels
and all over prints. I've ordered from them before and they are great
folks. NAYYY just a very happy customer.
http://equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/home.html?sid=31U9Hz0G

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Emily
July 18th 03, 06:45 PM
I am always pleased with the eQuilter fabrics, too. and like you, Kate,
NAYY, just a happy customer.
Emily

Google