PDA

View Full Version : Sewing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

  1. Sewing machines back in fashion?
  2. Tree Pattern
  3. Checking to see if this works
  4. cutter for Globe M34
  5. Names of the thin light costume fabrics ?
  6. What would you do to embellish a handbag, to give it a more designer look?
  7. Seeking a sewing mentor in West Hills/Canoga Park area
  8. fabric for quickest hang drying?
  9. OT; Sewing Room Art
  10. Yes Sir, Yes Sir, Three Bags Full.
  11. Hello, again
  12. All those aprons
  13. Atlanta Thread maxi-lock thread sale
  14. Results of those Long, Cold February Days.
  15. A quick gift idea.
  16. Another honey-do completed
  17. making patterns
  18. Re: Hand-rolled hem ... I'm lost as to exact process.
  19. Fabric stores in New York City
  20. I'll bet you've not heard this sewing machine problem before
  21. Duck Tape "dress" Form
  22. New Crafter's Center
  23. Empisal Pacesetter sewing machine manual
  24. SEWING LEATHER questions
  25. ot; kids are cute
  26. Re: tension problem
  27. Sewing
  28. Alt.sewing
  29. Singer Futura Quartet Up for Live Simulcast Auction
  30. dongle
  31. A question a fusible bonding
  32. Unique Art
  33. embroidary machine
  34. New to sewing.. need a little help please
  35. Help with window treatments!
  36. Advice re Sewing Machine
  37. New reader
  38. In Syria, Reports of Arrests Proliferate
  39. on a bicycle.
  40. Mechanical fastener to replace zip.
  41. Mechanical fastener to replace zip.
  42. sewing to help others expand their business
  43. Montgomery Ward model # UHT J1460
  44. Black and White Board Cameras
  45. News---CCTV Cameras Installed in Northern Manhatta
  46. Seamstress(s) Needed in Houston
  47. Seamstress(s) Needed in Houston
  48. Free service for helping my friends and others
  49. Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?
  50. Standup Pouches
  51. Help! My Husqvarna Viking 21E
  52. Papers bags are concerned over the plastics
  53. Huskylock 550D Overlocker Problem.
  54. Discount Sewing Parts
  55. New Look pattern 6113 toddler dress
  56. Industrial Serger - Stuck Crankshaft / Handwheel / Differential
  57. Parachute 'silk'
  58. Re: Singer Featherweight 100 manual?
  59. WAKE UP!! It's past time to start your Christmas sewing!!
  60. basic fit nederland
  61. postings
  62. Re: Tell Me Suits Aren't Hard
  63. Re: Dress Form
  64. Lilia Vanini Boutique
  65. Directions to finish 60 year old rug
  66. Re: Where can I get custom patterns for men's suits.
  67. Re: Expensive Men's Suits
  68. ladies dress pants
  69. Humidity on steroids
  70. Re: Boys suit pattern needed
  71. Re: Singer Touch and Sew Zig-Zag Model 606
  72. FOR SALE: Children Cotton Socks and Tights - Made in Europe.
  73. Singer 4411HD advice
  74. Stubby screwdriver
  75. Is fusible tape the answer for hemming pants?
  76. Brother LB6800 PRW sewing and embroidery
  77. Re: Matzah Fabric?
  78. Window Treatments Chicago
  79. Making homemade soaps
  80. Opinions please re: sewing on tv
  81. Singer Touch and Sew Zig-Zag Model 606
  82. Directron model A3-4 BT-AR
  83. Re: Tajima embroidery
  84. Bernina deco 650
  85. I need a seamstress near Indianapolis who is proficient on Serger for swimwear
  86. Bernina 850 stitch bad
  87. Regina 1952 Seamstress machine
  88. Which button hole attachment fits a singer 306w
  89. Re: African American Counted Cross Stitch
  90. Re: Embroidery digitizer wanted
  91. Re: adjusting timing of hook on Pfaff 130
  92. Gutermann Thread made in Mexico
  93. Change a Knee lever Kenmore?
  94. Re: WTD: Info on a Walton Celestial (516 MKIII)
  95. Pesticide services in Bangalore
  96. Re: Corduroy Fetish??
  97. Re: Embroidery digitizer wanted
  98. Re: Looking for outerwear sewing kits
  99. Re: Embroidery digitizer wanted
  100. SMOCKING
  101. Re: African American Counted Cross Stitch
  102. Re: Embroidery digitizer wanted
  103. How do I fix a PFAFF varimatic 6091 that has a broken zigzag function?
  104. Re: Embroidery digitizer wanted
  105. Problems with Viking Rose
  106. Re: Embroidery digitizer wanted
  107. Re: Embroidery digitizer wanted