A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

JoAnn's coupon in newspaper today



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 22nd 05, 12:05 AM
Susan Laity Price
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default JoAnn's coupon in newspaper today

Included with all the flyers stuffed in the newspaper today was one
from JoAnn Fabrics. It had a 40% 0ff one item and 50% off one framing
job. It isn't too late to run out and buy a paper. Sorry I forgot to
post this notice when I read the paper at 5 a.m.

Susan

Ads
  #2  
Old August 22nd 05, 03:37 AM
Pat in Virginia
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hmm, I've never seen a JoAnn Store with Framing department.
Sometimes Michael's has the coupons you mentioned though. Wish
they had a better selection of quilting notions and books there!
PAT in VA/USA

Susan Laity Price wrote:
Included with all the flyers stuffed in the newspaper today was one
from JoAnn Fabrics. It had a 40% 0ff one item and 50% off one framing
job. It isn't too late to run out and buy a paper. Sorry I forgot to
post this notice when I read the paper at 5 a.m.

Susan

  #3  
Old August 22nd 05, 04:02 AM
Marcella Peek
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I've heard a rumor on this list that the stores will take eachothers
coupons. perhaps that's what she meant?

marcella

In article vTaOe.5287$5U2.1745@lakeread07,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Hmm, I've never seen a JoAnn Store with Framing department.
Sometimes Michael's has the coupons you mentioned though. Wish
they had a better selection of quilting notions and books there!
PAT in VA/USA

Susan Laity Price wrote:
Included with all the flyers stuffed in the newspaper today was one
from JoAnn Fabrics. It had a 40% 0ff one item and 50% off one framing
job. It isn't too late to run out and buy a paper. Sorry I forgot to
post this notice when I read the paper at 5 a.m.

Susan

  #4  
Old August 22nd 05, 06:06 AM
Taria
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think the big Joann's Etc. closest to here has a framing dept.
Never used them but did ok once with some framed photos done at
Michael's (with coupon they always put in the paper)
Taria

Marcella Peek wrote:
I've heard a rumor on this list that the stores will take eachothers
coupons. perhaps that's what she meant?

marcella

In article vTaOe.5287$5U2.1745@lakeread07,
Pat in Virginia wrote:


Hmm, I've never seen a JoAnn Store with Framing department.
Sometimes Michael's has the coupons you mentioned though. Wish
they had a better selection of quilting notions and books there!
PAT in VA/USA

Susan Laity Price wrote:

Included with all the flyers stuffed in the newspaper today was one
from JoAnn Fabrics. It had a 40% 0ff one item and 50% off one framing
job. It isn't too late to run out and buy a paper. Sorry I forgot to
post this notice when I read the paper at 5 a.m.

Susan


  #5  
Old August 22nd 05, 01:31 PM
Susan Laity Price
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

We have two types of JoAnn's stores in our area. The type with the
framing department is called Super JoAnn's. They are like a Hobby
Lobby with more fabric. About one third of the store is fabric and the
rest is floral, framing, scrapbooking and decorating clutter. There
really isn't any more fabric in a Super store than in the regular
store. Probably is more drapery fabrics but the rest of the space is
taken up with other stuff. I have never used their framing department
but have purchased frames with my 40% off coupon.

Susan

  #6  
Old August 22nd 05, 05:52 PM
Sandy Foster
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article ,
Marcella Peek wrote:

I've heard a rumor on this list that the stores will take eachothers
coupons. perhaps that's what she meant?

marcella



The JoAnn's Etc. stores do have framing departments in them -- at least,
ours do here. However, JoĆnn's and Michael's will take each other's
coupons. It depends on how strict the manager of each store is as to how
they'll honor them, though. Technically, they'll only honor the coupon
from the "other" store if it's for something that that other store
doesn't carry.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net -- put sfoster1(at) in front
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
50% off coupon for Joann's SNIGDIBBLY Quilting 6 June 20th 05 01:06 AM
JoAnn's store coupon - me too! DeNise Hardy-Green Quilting 4 November 10th 04 09:52 AM
Joann's Coupon Time Again Mardi Quilting 9 November 9th 04 03:31 PM
Joann's Coupon for 50% off print he Susie Quilting 0 June 10th 04 11:33 PM
Joann's talking email - where's the coupon? Debbi Quilting 8 August 22nd 03 09:12 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2014 CraftBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.