textile manufacturers

Old October 8th 04, 05:00 PM
gopal

Default textile manufacturers

Dear Sir, Madame

Talitnia Ltd' is the leading manufacturer of woven and printed labels in
Israel.

Talitnia is an authorized and approved labels manufacturer for companies
such As

Target, Disney, Wal-Mart and others.

We currently supply our products to textile manufacturers in Jordan and
Israel.

In the last years we have seen a growing number of importers from Europe
and North America that have begun manufacturing textile and apparel in
Israel, Jordan and Egypt.

In an effort to expand our markets we would like to establish contact's
with additional textile manufacturers in the Middle East and Europe.

Any textile manufacturer/
leads/contact's/information will be welcome!!

If you require any additional information, I would be pleased to answer
any inquiries.

Sincerely,

Mr. GABBAI