Free pattern of U-shaped neck pillow

Old February 18th 04, 03:13 AM

Default Free pattern of U-shaped neck pillow

I have received emails from people saying they have looked for a
pattern for U-shaped neck pillows and have found nothing. They saw the
one on my site

http://paturydesign.hotusa.org/index.htm

and have ask me if I would send them the pattern I made. I did but I
also decided to add this pattern to my Tips& Pattern page on my site
for free to copy.

http://paturydesign.hotusa.org/
Old March 10th 04, 06:00 PM

wrote in message om...
I have received emails from people saying they have looked for a
pattern for U-shaped neck pillows and have found nothing. They saw the
one on my site

http://paturydesign.hotusa.org/index.htm

and have ask me if I would send them the pattern I made. I did but I
also decided to add this pattern to my Tips& Pattern page on my site
for free to copy.

http://paturydesign.hotusa.org/

I made a PDF file of a U-shaped neck pillow, so the visitors of my
site can download the PDF file containing the group of images they can
print on 8.5 x 11 paper and paste together to make a full size.

http://paturydesign.hotusa.org/tipspatterns.htm

You can see some new examples on my website.
Polka dot laced vest. Polka dots are back and fun to wear in a
summer vest.

http://paturydesign.hotusa.org/image...age5/page1.htm

Decorative snake on pillow. Snake is made from one recycled man's
tie.

http://paturydesign.hotusa.org/image...1/snake001.htm

Decorative scarf made from 4 matching color recycled pure silk men's
ties.

http://paturydesign.hotusa.org/image...f/scarf001.htm
Old March 13th 04, 07:35 AM

I was asked to make a tutorial on how I put the stuffed snake
together. So, I made a PDF file with detailed instructions and
patterns on creating the stuffed snake. I added this tutorial to my
Tips & Patterns page.

http://paturydesign.hotusa.org/