Sharing Space

Old October 31st 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

Default Sharing Space

In my ongoing story of trying to sell my place, this is the latest. My
buyer is still waiting for a financial deal to free up his downpayment money
so we can close. In the meantime I rented him the back room, and access to
the rest of my shop. Can you imagine what it's like for 2 SG businesses to
be sharing the same space? He already has merged his stock of glass and
lead with mine, and his PT gals have been stuffing my racks with his
cutoffs. He has his own phone line, and I handle the walkins. It's really
pretty wild!

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old October 31st 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
The Shadow

"glassman" wrote in message
In my ongoing story of trying to sell my place, this is the latest. My
buyer is still waiting for a financial deal to free up his downpayment
money so we can close. In the meantime I rented him the back room, and
access to the rest of my shop. Can you imagine what it's like for 2 SG
businesses to be sharing the same space? He already has merged his stock
of glass and lead with mine, and his PT gals have been stuffing my racks
with his cutoffs. He has his own phone line, and I handle the walkins.
It's really pretty wild!

who cleans the bathroom?? That determines who the alpha male is....LOL!

Old October 31st 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

not to jinx it, but just a 'what if' the financing goes south?? back up
plan??? (did a stint as a realtor....) m

Old October 31st 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Javahut[_4_]

"michele" wrote in message
not to jinx it, but just a 'what if' the financing goes south?? back up
plan??? (did a stint as a realtor....) m

then the other guy cleans the bathroom?

Old November 1st 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

"The Shadow" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message
In my ongoing story of trying to sell my place, this is the latest. My
buyer is still waiting for a financial deal to free up his downpayment
money so we can close. In the meantime I rented him the back room, and
access to the rest of my shop. Can you imagine what it's like for 2 SG
businesses to be sharing the same space? He already has merged his stock
of glass and lead with mine, and his PT gals have been stuffing my racks
with his cutoffs. He has his own phone line, and I handle the walkins.
It's really pretty wild!

who cleans the bathroom?? That determines who the alpha male is....LOL!

All good questions.... and I have real answers too! My place used to be
a bar from 1929 and has 2 bathrooms. HIs GF has a cleaning service, and she
spent a day getting both cleaned. The sinks are as white as when they were
new!
Here's a cute one. I get a call about a repair. I hand him the phone
and tell him to take the job, I don't want it. He gets all the info, and
then 1 minute later the customer calls him on his own phone line, thinking
it's a different SG place! We went out on a job estimate together this
morning. It's pretty weird alright.

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

New space for quilting Elizabeth in Clayton,NC Quilting 12 September 12th 07 10:19 PM
BOM and Space Quilt Debra Quilting 0 May 18th 06 04:03 PM
My sewing space Debra Quilting 3 October 10th 04 04:37 PM
downsizing my space reltuc Machine Knit 0 November 20th 03 03:16 PM
Space age soldering chunk Jewelry 0 November 11th 03 12:45 AM