Joann's Coupon Time Again

Old November 5th 04, 11:37 PM
Mardi

Default Joann's Coupon Time Again

Hi All:

I'm in serious need of a Joann's coupon. I am going to start making
draperies for my house and I need to buy some drapery lining. I
thought a 40% off coupon for Joann's would be a big help here.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. kate at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat
Old November 6th 04, 05:30 AM
Clooniff

Well, I tried to forward a coupon to you--it bounced.

Betty in CT

Old November 6th 04, 01:52 PM
Barbara Raper

I'm on Joann's mailing list and so is my non-sewing neighbor. She is so
nice and gives me her ads so I will have an extra coupon. I'm lucky to have
her for a friend!
Barbara in FL

Old November 7th 04, 12:42 AM
Mardi

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 23:30:47 -0500, "Clooniff"
wrote:

Well, I tried to forward a coupon to you--it bounced.

Betty in CT

Thanks, I got about 7 copies of coupons. Thanks to everyone.

Old November 7th 04, 01:19 AM
LilyRoseMortem

I didn't get mine this month, Could someone be kind enough to send me one,
please? TIA.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gothikka
Old November 7th 04, 02:30 AM
Susie

I didn't get one either this month for some reason.
Could someone send me one please too?
Thanks,
Susie (take out 'spam' in my addy)

Old November 8th 04, 04:10 AM
nana2b

Me three please! Linda in Tx.

Old November 9th 04, 03:31 PM
Kris

Hi,
I need the new coupon too. Thanks so much.

Kris ( in northern Virginia)

wrote:

Well, I tried to forward a coupon to you--it bounced.

Betty in CT

Thanks, I got about 7 copies of coupons. Thanks to everyone.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. kate at mardiweb dot

com.

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

Joann's Coupon Time Again Mardi Quilting 34 June 12th 04 09:14 PM
50% off Joann's Coupon link Susie Quilting 6 March 23rd 04 06:39 AM
Joanns Coupon Roberta Quilting 5 February 20th 04 05:37 PM
another coupon for everyone-fell for it again Mika Quilting 7 July 15th 03 06:58 PM