signing your posts... :-)

Old December 9th 05, 09:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default signing your posts... :-)

I really appreciate it when people sign their posts with their city or state
or country. It is hard getting to know people here -- and for me it helps
to keep them "pegged" on the map! Eventually even my brain can begin to
keep people straight!

Kate in MI

Old December 9th 05, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

No prob Kate...

--
Christina Doucette
Petawawa, ON, Canada

Old December 9th 05, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I like signing my posts! I'm now thinking of my 2006 signature!
--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

Old December 9th 05, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Now, Kate. We don't 'xactly know. Now that the land records from the
courthouses are gone but we think the Swamp is on a line wobbling between
Alabama and Mississippi. More or less. Polly

Old December 9th 05, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:38:47 -0500, "Kate G."
wrote:

I really appreciate it when people sign their posts with their city or state
or country. It is hard getting to know people here -- and for me it helps
to keep them "pegged" on the map! Eventually even my brain can begin to
keep people straight!

Kate in MI

Is that better? uk at the end of the sea!
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~(UK)

Old December 9th 05, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
k.net...
Now, Kate. We don't 'xactly know. Now that the land records from the
courthouses are gone but we think the Swamp is on a line wobbling between
Alabama and Mississippi. More or less. Polly

So are you going to sign "Alabippi" or "Missabama"? ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old December 9th 05, 10:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

you dont know where i am?
how sad.
nzlstar is me here in auckland, new zealand (nzl, get it, lol).
and after all our qwyzzling together, who'da'thunk. )
cheers,
jeanne
auckland, new zealand (hows that?)
snorfle
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Kate G." wrote...

Old December 9th 05, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

uh oh, now we gotta make a new siggy for each yr?
omg, carole what are you trying to do to poor old me.
i've more than enough to keep my brain confuddled already.
geez, thanks, toots!!
jeanne : /
make that Confusion, NZ
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting

"C & S" wrote...

Old December 9th 05, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

A while back I decided to clarify my location....there's a buncha "Anns,
or Annies or Annes", and I thought it only fair that they not get blamed
for my stupidity..lol !

~~Ann in central Tx~~

OT Please sign your posts Pat in Virginia Quilting 9 October 16th 05 12:39 PM
OT Rant about posts frood Quilting 121 September 26th 05 01:54 PM
RCTN - Newsgroup FAQ Barbara Hass Needlework 28 September 9th 05 11:10 PM
Test Posts, general info about rec.crafts.jewelry Peter W.. Rowe, Jewelry 0 April 18th 05 04:36 AM
Reminder about Off Topic Posts Diana Curtis Quilting 13 August 16th 04 04:01 PM