Lurkers Speak!

Old October 17th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

Default Lurkers Speak!

"michele" wrote in message
those who can DO, those who can't teach. 'nuff said. m

".... and those who can't teach, teach gym"

Woody Allen

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old October 17th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

"Javahut" wrote in message

" I really wonder if your way of doing
things works in the real world or your classes are just so much your
opinions?

You have GOT to be kidding, right? Tell me this is a joke, please!!

WE been feeding this damn Troll for so long he now has the status of
OFFICIAL pain in the Ass.
He is ONLY here to see his own name in print and to get a response, and he
is getting both, ignore this idiot and he sill go away.

He is no different than any other Troll, he wants a reaction, and he has
been getting it.

He is not here to benefit anyone, EVERYONE here, including the lady in
Turkey, know far more than this moron will ever know. Mostly because he
is
like a 13 year old, he already knows it all!!

So who gives a rip about what he believes.....ignore the idiot!

Java I'm trying to be civil, and understand why he keeps up this pretense
of being different, and continually alienating everyone with his smug
attitude. Maybe I'll just give up.

Old October 18th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Still waiting to hear about how many of your students that have taken your
advice, have successful money making glass businesses running today. What
percentage of your students that you teach turbo soldering, and anti 3 tier
system buying are making a living doing the kiln work you talk about? In my
25 years of teaching 1000's of students, I could count on one hand the ones
that are making a living at it.

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

Enjoy the wait. Any information I expect to be made public knowledge
is already published publicly. However, I can assure that the number
of successful working artisans I've taught is a LOT more than can be
counted on both your hands - even if you added the digits of the rest
of the gutter gaggle here. I"ve also helped a dozen or so "basement
bandits" become retailers. Many of the existing retailers are closing
their doors while I'll helping create new ones to replace them.

Old October 18th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
oups.com...
I"ve also helped a dozen or so "basement
bandits" become retailers. Many of the existing retailers are closing
their doors while I'll helping create new ones to replace them.

Seriously, you need to call the doc and have the strength of your meds
increased. Your delusions used to be laughable...now I think you really
have gone off the deep end. Get some help, man.

Old October 18th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Brock

wrote:
[...]

Yeah, sure Dennis . . . but have you found those quotes yet, you lying
turd . . .

Old October 18th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Javahut

Maybe I'll just give up.

????? YA THINK????

Old October 18th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

I think we need your definition of "retailer". If your talking about
someone who has opened a stained glass retail store and sells supplies
and teaches classes then I think you're full of it. If on the other
hand you're talking about someone who makes things then sells them at
craft shows, bazaars and that sort of thing then that's a different
story.

Andy

Old October 18th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
[...]

In his fantasy land, shop keepers and artisans are what he wants them to
be. He uses whichever definition that supports the lie he is telling at the
moment.

Old October 18th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Retailers are listed in the phonebook, have websites, advertise and would
love the free plug here I'm sure. How about the company names of only 3 or 4
of your dozen Brady taught basement bandits turned retailers, and I will
stop asking you questions about it. You may restore your credibility here as
well. Here's your chance to shut everyone up once and for all Dennis. How
easy is that?

Old October 19th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Sauger

This lurker thinks debrady teachs because he doesn't have the skills
to hack it in the real world!