a mascot?

Old March 29th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default a mascot?

Watching Simply Quilts the other day, the guest talked about an online
guild she belonged to that had the pink flamingo as a mascot, so that
when any guild members were at a show, they'd wear a pink flamingo pin
to id themselves just in case any other members were in attendance.
Could RCTQ members adopt such a thing and if so, could we possibly
agree on a single thing to represent ourselves? What would you want it
to be?

Musicmaker

Old March 29th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

A Pirate! Or a llama! Or a duck! wicked grin

Tina

Old March 29th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

How about a skull and crossed needles, the skull with an eye
patch? Would that describe a quilting pirate?

--
Cats ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^
( U ) ( U ) ( U )

catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
:A Pirate! Or a llama! Or a duck! wicked grin
:
: Tina
:

Old March 29th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

A rotary cutter instead of a cutlass! Arrr!

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
"Cats" wrote in message
How about a skull and crossed needles, the skull with an eye
patch? Would that describe a quilting pirate?

--
Cats ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^
( U ) ( U ) ( U )
Enness Boofhead Donut

catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

oups.com...

Old March 29th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Tina, just reading llama and duck in the same sentence gets me going!!
LOLOLOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old March 29th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

What about our RCTQ logo? For those who are going to a public meet-up and
can't get the logo onto something to wear, we have all kinds of people who
could help each other out here.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old March 29th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I vote for a 'gator. A bright lime green one with big scary teef :-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://www.frappr.com/rctq

Old March 29th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I always wear my TATW on a computer pin at meetups,but we have a magpie
on TDB. Maybe a blackbird on a screen holding a rotary cutter? Nncycog
in MD

Old March 29th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting