New quilting needles!

Old April 2nd 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New quilting needles!

Has anyone tried these needles? They look like just what I need. Let me
know how you liked them before I invest in them.
Thanks!

http://www.quilterswarehouse.com/

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

Old April 2nd 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

i'm gonna get that all angles ruler, i need all the help i can get.
might even help the angles in my head.
jeanne
always a day late even when i got the dollar, oh well
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"AliceW" wrote...

Old April 2nd 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Wow Alice! Those look like the best thing to come along since batting in
a can ;-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://www.frappr.com/rctq

Old April 2nd 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

AliceW wrote:
Has anyone tried these needles? They look like just what I need.
Let me know how you liked them before I invest in them.
Thanks!

http://www.quilterswarehouse.com/

Better hurry! It looks like they only have one day's worth of inventory.
;-)

Old April 2nd 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

While we're doing needles here, I used to have a needle with an eye on both
ends. It was great for all kinds of things - threading ribbon in bonnets,
sneaking elastic in wee little sleeves and (!) hiding the ends of an
unidentified quilting thread that I knew better than to pull. Wonder where
I could get one? Polly (who's entirely too polite to ask but what happened
to our cook book, Alice?)

Old April 2nd 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Polly, I've seen those needles in some catalog or the other. If I run in to
them again, I'll let you know.
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

ink.net...

Old April 2nd 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Polly, no need to tip-toe around that topic. I know it's long overdue, mea
culpa. With all that is going on in my life right now with daughter and
DGS, my dance cards for the weekends are usually filled and then some. My
job is in overwhelming mode right now and I am not getting home until after
8pm most nights. But, we are going on vacation (its a fishing trip, really)
in late May and I hope to be able to wonk it out then since I will have the
vacation house all to myself at that time - oh, except for Miss Paisley.
Have laptop will travel.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/
"Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a
grandmother." Edward H. Dreschnack

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
: While we're doing needles here, I used to have a needle with an eye on
both
: ends. It was great for all kinds of things - threading ribbon in bonnets,
: sneaking elastic in wee little sleeves and (!) hiding the ends of an
: unidentified quilting thread that I knew better than to pull. Wonder
where
: I could get one? Polly (who's entirely too polite to ask but what
happened
: to our cook book, Alice?)
:
:

Old April 2nd 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you, Donna. Please do keep that somewhere in the back of your mind. I
suspect that the vacuumer got the one I had. I have better sense than to
mess with him. It's hard to get good help and this one works for food and
snuggles. Polly

"Donna in Idaho" wrote
Polly, I've seen those needles in some catalog or the other. If I run in
to them again, I'll let you know.
--
"Polly Esther" whined While we're doing needles here, I used to have a
needle with an eye on

Old April 2nd 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yeah, I was thinking that I got one there too. Had one for my serger, lost
it, ordered another one. Or maybe I got it at Joann's.

Cindy

"Betsy Ross" wrote in message
. com...
I bought a double-eyed needle from Nancy's Notions.

--
Susan
aka Betsy Ross
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
While we're doing needles here, I used to have a needle with an eye on
both ends. It was great for all kinds of things - threading ribbon in
bonnets, sneaking elastic in wee little sleeves and (!) hiding the ends
of an unidentified quilting thread that I knew better than to pull.
Wonder where I could get one? Polly (who's entirely too polite to ask
but what happened to our cook book, Alice?)

Survey: How did you get started on quilting? Charlotte Hippen Quilting 34 February 21st 05 03:28 PM
Quilting Week Over, Fun Continues! Pat in Virginia Quilting 3 January 31st 05 01:19 PM
Quilting and what I've been up to this summer frood Quilting 3 August 15th 03 12:14 AM
Nickel plated brass needles AGRES Yarn 0 July 24th 03 09:59 PM
Quilting Thread question Carol Wolfe Quilting 9 July 15th 03 05:20 AM