Can I Play?

Old September 14th 04, 10:55 PM
frood

I especially like the borders on the Watermelon picnic quilt, and the bright
colors in the Scrappy Fun one! Are some of those designs from Fat Quarter
Quilts, by M'liss Rae Hawley? Like the Houndstooth and basketweave ones? I
love that book, and have made several of those designs!

In Arizona, eh? Could you be more specific? G

--
Wendy, gassing up the Pirate Stash Raiding mobile (new and improved with 10
cupholders)

"Wabbit4412" wrote in message
I'm in Arizona, married to Ron for almost 28 years. Three kids between

us -
two of his and one of mine - no "ours" There are four grandchildren - yep

I'm
a grandma! Kassie is 14, Steven Jr is 11, Seth is 7 and Eli is 5 months

old -
these are all two legged QI's. LOL. No four legged "QIs" at this time -

lost
the last one 4 years ago.

I like all chocolate except Dark - ick!

My stash is in my sewing room occupiying every nook and cranny I can find.

:-)

You can pics of sewing room he

http://community.webshots.com/user/darleneaz100

I have lots of pics of quilts that I need to add so hopefully I can find a

few
minutes soon.

Thanks for the wonderful welcome from everyone.

Darlene

Old September 14th 04, 11:09 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Love those quits - the fat quarter houndstooth is very yummy but the one
I have fallen in love with is "Scrappy Fun" - got a link to a pattern
for it? Its well cool!

Welcome to RCTQ from across the pond!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old September 14th 04, 11:38 PM
muse9

Welcome! You've been lurking longer than I've been here since I've only
been around a few months. It's great to see you un-lurk and join us!

Bonnie

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

"Wabbit4412" wrote in message
Hello,
I've been lurking in this newsgroup for a very long time - several years.

On
occasion I do post a little tidbit however I'd like to "play" more. So,

Can I Play here?

Darlene

Old September 14th 04, 11:40 PM
muse9

Hi Lily, I'm also new to quilting and I can tell you that you have come to
the right place. I have learned more from these special ladies than I could
possibly learn anywhere else!

Glad you joined us!

Bonnie

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

"LilyRoseMortem" wrote in message
Me too, please! I just found this newsgroup today and have been wading

through
the messages from the last 30 days and I have to say that I am thrilled to

have
found people with whom I share a common interest: quilting! I am new to

the
craft, but I am already hooked and have become quite the fabric addict

too.

Old September 14th 04, 11:43 PM
Louise

Darlene, I love the way you use color in your quilts. And your sewing room
is great. Welcome to the group!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Wabbit4412" wrote in message
Just came back from visiting your quilts, they are simply beautiful.
if you need someone to keep your chocolates safe from the others I'll
"mind" them for you ;o)
Jennie

Jennie, You saw "my" quilts? Are you sure?

here's my webshots address where you will find a handful of quilts and

pics of
sewing room. I have tons of pics of other quilts and quilt tops that I

need to
add soon.

http://community.webshots.com/user/darleneaz100

Thanks!
Darlene

Old September 15th 04, 12:08 AM
Queen of Squishies

Court attendants, give that nice lady free roaming privileges over the whole
palace!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Karen, You got Chocolate for you first. :-)

Darlene

Old September 15th 04, 01:47 AM
KR LANGE

Oh, good....I can stop shoveling the dark chocolate into my mouth...I was
worried that someone might get ideas about it! Whew....Ooooh I feel
sick.....
Welcome Girls!
Kate in Clinton Corners, NY

Old September 15th 04, 02:05 AM
Sandy Foster

-
these are all two legged QI's. LOL. No four legged "QIs" at this time -
lost
the last one 4 years ago.

Where in Arizona do you live, Darlene? I spent most of my life there
before moving here.

I like all chocolate except Dark - ick!

My stash is in my sewing room occupiying every nook and cranny I can find.
:-)

You can pics of sewing room he

http://community.webshots.com/user/darleneaz100

I have lots of pics of quilts that I need to add so hopefully I can find a
few
minutes soon.

Nice sewing room, great quilts, Darlene! A couple of them look like
patterns I've used, too (Houndstooth and Basketweave, though mine was
called Broken Bricks). Thanks for showing us!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old September 15th 04, 02:07 AM
Pati Cook

Alright, where in AZ? I am also in the Phoenix area, but was born in Tucson.
Good to have another "desert rat" in the group. BG

Pati, in Phx

Wabbit4412 wrote:

Thank you! I just want to play with quilts and stuff! LOL I'm in Arizona.

thanks for the welcome!

Darlene

You'll be most welcome Darlene.
What game are you planning to play?
Where are you writing from?
Look forward to seeing posts from you.
.

Old September 15th 04, 02:24 AM
Diana Curtis

Snort!
Polite, considerate stash raiders, indeed.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

"MoragP" wrote in message
maybe we can lure her out of hiding long
enough to stage a stash raid?

Sandy,
That is so NOT NICE. We should, at least, wait until next week : )

Morag in Detroit