Can I Play?

Old September 14th 04, 09:06 PM
Pat in Virginia

Only if your chocolate passes muster. Just send a pound to my
Palace here in Virginia, USA.
PAT, Official RCTQ Chocolate Taster

Wabbit4412 wrote:
Hello,
I've been lurking in this newsgroup for a very long time - several years. On
occasion I do post a little tidbit however I'd like to "play" more. So,

Can I Play here?

Darlene

Old September 14th 04, 09:07 PM
Pat in Virginia

Cool! Don't forget to send your chocolate to be vetted. Just send
a pound to my Palace here in Virginia, USA.
PAT, Official RCTQ Chocolate Taster

LilyRoseMortem wrote:

Me too, please! I just found this newsgroup today and have been wading through
the messages from the last 30 days and I have to say that I am thrilled to have
found people with whom I share a common interest: quilting! I am new to the
craft, but I am already hooked and have become quite the fabric addict too.

Old September 14th 04, 10:16 PM
Wabbit4412

Just came back from visiting your quilts, they are simply beautiful.
if you need someone to keep your chocolates safe from the others I'll
"mind" them for you ;o)
Jennie

Jennie, You saw "my" quilts? Are you sure?

here's my webshots address where you will find a handful of quilts and pics of
sewing room. I have tons of pics of other quilts and quilt tops that I need to
add soon.

http://community.webshots.com/user/darleneaz100

Thanks!
Darlene
Old September 14th 04, 10:17 PM
Wabbit4412

Thank you! I just want to play with quilts and stuff! LOL I'm in Arizona.

thanks for the welcome!

Darlene

You'll be most welcome Darlene.
What game are you planning to play?
Where are you writing from?
Look forward to seeing posts from you.
.

Old September 14th 04, 10:22 PM
Wabbit4412

I'm in Arizona, married to Ron for almost 28 years. Three kids between us -
two of his and one of mine - no "ours" There are four grandchildren - yep I'm
a grandma! Kassie is 14, Steven Jr is 11, Seth is 7 and Eli is 5 months old -
these are all two legged QI's. LOL. No four legged "QIs" at this time - lost
the last one 4 years ago.

I like all chocolate except Dark - ick!

My stash is in my sewing room occupiying every nook and cranny I can find. :-)

You can pics of sewing room he

http://community.webshots.com/user/darleneaz100

I have lots of pics of quilts that I need to add so hopefully I can find a few
minutes soon.

Thanks for the wonderful welcome from everyone.

Darlene

Tell us about yourself! Got kids? Spousal unit? Quilt Inspectors (QIs)?
Those are usually pets but most of my QIs are 2-legged and look like me. ;-P

What kind of chocolate do you like? How big is your stash and where do you
keep it?

--
Wendy
Talk Like a Pirate Day, Sept. 19, 2004

Old September 14th 04, 10:23 PM
Wabbit4412

Thank you Sandy!

Darlene
Old September 14th 04, 10:23 PM
Wabbit4412

Only if your chocolate passes muster. Just send a pound to my
Palace here in Virginia, USA.
PAT, Official RCTQ Chocolate Taster

Just need an address for that Palace! LOL

Darlene
Old September 14th 04, 10:25 PM
Wabbit4412

Darlene, dear, don't forget to put meeeee on the
that chocolate list now, hear?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Karen, You got Chocolate for you first. :-)

Darlene

Old September 14th 04, 10:47 PM
MoragP

maybe we can lure her out of hiding long
enough to stage a stash raid?

Sandy,
That is so NOT NICE. We should, at least, wait until next week : )

Morag in Detroit