OT - Tsunami warnings for Fiji and New Zealand

Old May 3rd 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - Tsunami warnings for Fiji and New Zealand

I think our combined prayers would come in handy right now for those folks!

www.CNN.com

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
**************************
All of us are in the gutter,

Old May 3rd 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

YES! Just saw that when I opened my Yahoo msg. Oh my gosh, I do hope
all will be well. They will all be in my thoughts. Perhaps we ought
to have a "roll call". Thanks Karen for posting that.

Carole
Champlain, NY

Old May 3rd 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:

I think our combined prayers would come in handy right now for those folks!

www.CNN.com

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Hm... Better to have the warning and no tsunami than the other way
about! Prayers on the way.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old May 3rd 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Do we have anyone on the list from these countries?

--
Boca Jan
Southern Florida - land of the hurricanes

Old May 3rd 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Jeane is in New Zealand, for one. I know there are others, but I honestly
couldn't tell you if they are on the coast or not.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old May 3rd 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default UPDATE - OT - Tsunami warnings for Fiji and New Zealand

I just read that the warnings have been cancelled. Hurray!!! I knew you
guys could do it!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old May 3rd 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

All our positive thoughts must have been working, gals (and guys) - Just saw
on the news that the tsunami warnings/watches have been cancelled, but folks
were warned about higher tides. Wheeeeew!
Power of positive thinking!
ME-Judy

Old May 3rd 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

hey i just got online, slept right thru whatever happened.
i'll go read it now to see though.
thanks for all the good thoughts cept you know how its a chicken in every
pot in usa...well its a boat being built in every yard here in nz so i think
we'd all be fine should a tsunami come this way.
that said, i did sleep thru it all so could of come, washed us all out to
sea and all you're reading now is merely a figment of your imagination. just
perhaps i no longer exist.
imagination is funny, it makes a cloudy day sunny, makes the bees think of
honey, just like i think of you..............
nothing like a good song to start the day, even if it might be waterlogged,
lol. )
cheers,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

Old May 3rd 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

you forgot me already?????
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://www.frappr.com/rctq Put yourself on the RCTQ map!!!
http://www.gen.gen.nz/

"Boca Jan" wrote...

Old May 3rd 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

higher tides wont probably bother us here in nz much but they could still
wash away a lot of fiji as they are at sea level with little height to much
of their land. eeeeeeeeeek.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz