European stash raid

Old March 3rd 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default European stash raid

Ok what am I missing? Is this a chocolate, a pastry or what? Isn't there a
Mozart chocolate liqueur?
I hope Jo had a comfortable trip to Paris. The weather looks a bit rugged
for travel.
KJ

"Patti" wrote in message
Oh no! If Mozartkugeln are involved, you'll have to include me. I don't
think I'll ever forget the first time I bit into one of those! Mmmmm ...
.
In message , Quilterin
writes
OK, I'll bring some Mozartkugeln, as 2006 is Mozart year here in Austria.

I'll guess we'll have to leave her the blues and yellows if we want nice
stars in the swap? So I'll settle for the purples.

Uschi

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old March 3rd 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In message , Heidi from
Germany writes
I'll bring some Glühwein :-)
Heidi from Germany
its quite snowy here and storms are also predicted, it must be better
in Scotland

Maybe not:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4769406.stm
--
M Rimmer

Old March 3rd 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Mozartkuglen are balls of marzipan covered with nougat and dark chocolat -
or balls of nougat covered with marzipan and dark chocolat. Courts of law
have been troubled to determine which kind are the "original" Mozartkugeln.
I don't care either way, love them all :-) And yes, there is a Mozart
(chocolat) liqueur. The bottle looks like a giant Mozartkugel (kugel =
ball).

Uschi

Old March 3rd 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

drool

send me the liqueur now.. I *need* a drink - the painkillers are not working
to my satisfaction (

--
Jessamy - oh bliss... a problem the dentist can't fix - or hasn't been able
to even after two visits this week - if I wasn't phobic already I would be

Old March 3rd 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I will live.. and my phobia will too ;-)

Austria will happen one day for me.. it's just as far as the south of France
for me

now.. dare I open this bottle of bubbly plonk or not...

Old March 3rd 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Fret not, Kathyl. They are very local to Austria.
You can, just occasionally, find them in a large city outside Austria eg
London!! Perhaps Edinburgh? But best to save them for when you visit
Austria - my favourite place in continental Europe.
..
In message xo%Nf.3367$oL.1030@attbi_s71, KJ
writes

Old March 3rd 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Quilterin" wrote:

Mozartkuglen are balls of marzipan covered with nougat and dark chocolat -
or balls of nougat covered with marzipan and dark chocolat. Courts of law
have been troubled to determine which kind are the "original" Mozartkugeln.
I don't care either way, love them all :-) And yes, there is a Mozart
(chocolat) liqueur. The bottle looks like a giant Mozartkugel (kugel =
ball).

Uschi

moaning Ohhhhhh, those sound *so* good! drooling between moans
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Stash Raid! Debra Quilting 9 September 28th 05 05:01 PM
STASH RAID Butterfly Quilting 26 September 18th 05 04:55 PM
How about a stash raid? Vivien Quilting 9 April 12th 05 01:37 AM
Stash Raid -- CODE 99 Sharon Harper Quilting 17 August 26th 03 11:23 PM
AACCKK!!! STASH RAID IN PROGRESS!!!! Butterfly Quilting 2 August 17th 03 05:32 PM