European stash raid

Old March 2nd 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default European stash raid

So, now Jo's in Paris and having all the fun, how about an European
stash raid ??? Anybody come with me to Scotland ? I know where her
stash is, it's neatly stored in a cup-board... and it's only for her
own advantage, she will have more room for the fabrics bought in
Paris...:-)
Heidi from Germany

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old March 2nd 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'll join you! As they are predicting storms of 120 khm for tomorrow here in
Austria (coming from France - WHAT is Jo doing there??? ;-) ) I'd rather
spend the day in Scotland and stock up on fabric and shortbread.

Uschi
trying to figure out how to reorganise the weekend around the predicted
weather

Old March 2nd 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Quilterin wrote:

I'll join you! As they are predicting storms of 120 khm for tomorrow here in
Austria (coming from France - WHAT is Jo doing there??? ;-) ) I'd rather
spend the day in Scotland and stock up on fabric and shortbread.

Uschi
trying to figure out how to reorganise the weekend around the predicted
weather

Have you looked at Scottish weather today?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/sscotland/

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old March 3rd 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

OK, cold and snow I can deal with, but cold, snow and storm? I still think
Scottland will be nicer than Vienna (combined with a stash raid and meeting
fellow quilters.....)

Uschi :-)

Old March 3rd 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'll bring some Glühwein :-)
Heidi from Germany
its quite snowy here and storms are also predicted, it must be better
in Scotland

Old March 3rd 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

great ! pick me up as you head for the ferry ;-)

I'll bake one of my deadly chocolate cakes to have with some tea when we get
there

I want the browns and oranges!
--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old March 3rd 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

OK, I'll bring some Mozartkugeln, as 2006 is Mozart year here in Austria.

I'll guess we'll have to leave her the blues and yellows if we want nice
stars in the swap? So I'll settle for the purples.

Uschi

Old March 3rd 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Uschi:
Mozart and I share a birthday ... he was born slightly before I
was, and I don't think he quilted. I've lived on Mozartstrasse
too! So, I am a good candidate for Mozartkugeln! And some of the
Mozart chocolate too.
Smiles, PAT in VA/USA

Old March 3rd 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh no! If Mozartkugeln are involved, you'll have to include me. I
don't think I'll ever forget the first time I bit into one of those!
Mmmmm ...
..
In message , Quilterin
writes
OK, I'll bring some Mozartkugeln, as 2006 is Mozart year here in Austria.

I'll guess we'll have to leave her the blues and yellows if we want nice
stars in the swap? So I'll settle for the purples.

Uschi

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Stash Raid! Debra Quilting 9 September 28th 05 05:01 PM
STASH RAID Butterfly Quilting 26 September 18th 05 04:55 PM
How about a stash raid? Vivien Quilting 9 April 12th 05 01:37 AM
Stash Raid -- CODE 99 Sharon Harper Quilting 17 August 26th 03 11:23 PM
AACCKK!!! STASH RAID IN PROGRESS!!!! Butterfly Quilting 2 August 17th 03 05:32 PM