Placement of sewing machine

Old January 10th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Body Obstacles

But some of us who "had" very large boobs don't have a butt at all. I have
always been very small on the bottom and extremely top heavy from the time I
started getting the blasted things. I was never able to get a 1 piece
outfit until after the Mastectomy. It is so nice to sew things from a
pattern now and not have to adjust it.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Tia Mary" wrote in message
Responding to my own post because I forgot a very important part of the
bra rant :-)! WHY do manufacturer's think that all large size women WANT
of NEED to wear a minimizer bra??? I can find bras in a size at least
close to what I want but they are ALL minimizer bras!! Now folks, with
this rear end of mine, I NEED the large bosom! No way do I want my boobs
to be any smaller or I would look like a pear instead of two apples -- one
on top of the other! I don't *look* like I have an unusually large bust
but I do -- it's the hips that keep it all grounded I guess -- LOLOL!
When I complain about not being able to find bras to my skinny friends,
they ask why I don't have breast reduction surgery =8-0!! OY, the very
thought is painful -- I just tell them to take a REALLY good look at me as
I walk away from them -- LOLOL. CiaoMeow ^;;^

FAQ for RCTQ Dec 2005 frood Quilting 6 December 8th 05 02:30 AM
RCTQ FAQ Nov 2005 frood Quilting 3 November 6th 05 10:22 PM
FAQs for Newbies and Longtimers Diana Curtis Quilting 21 December 8th 03 01:52 PM
RCTN Reminder: NY gathering at Stitchery Row Nov. 1 georg Needlework 23 November 4th 03 11:32 AM
Old Sewing Machine Advice Diana Curtis Beads 9 August 22nd 03 06:01 AM