what's on your Wish List???

Old December 20th 05, 04:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default what's on your Wish List???

Me next! I need those elves in the worst way! My sewing room just got
worse when the guide for a drawer in the cabinet in my sewing room broke.
All the drawers and contents are all over the living room and my DH's tools
are all over the sewing room!
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

"maryd" wrote in message
Will do. LOL

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

"Kate G." wrote in message
. ..
: send them my way when they have finished!
:
: Kate in MI
:
:
: "maryd" wrote in message
: ...
: I would love a quilting cruise but know that will never happen. I
would
: like my sewing room organized by kindly quilty elves. g
:
: --
: Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)
: http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948
:
: "Kate G." wrote in message
: ...
: : of things quilty....
: :
: : for **SANTA** to bring to you?
: :
: : Me........
: :
: : Fabric -- and lots of it!
: : More Rotary Blades...
: : Shelves for my Sewing Room
: : Lots of time to quilt!
: :
: : ((Like maybe a quilting cruise!)) == probably won't get that one --
but
: you
: : can always wish!
: :
: : Kate in MI
: :
: :
: :
:
:
:
:

Old December 20th 05, 05:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

what new gadget? I haven't heard of this... can you supply a link?

Kate in MI

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kate G." wrote:

of things quilty....

for **SANTA** to bring to you?

A 90 degree laser level. Miz Fabric Tramp told me that it was the best
tool for squaring up a quilt. Beam out those lines and draw them with a
marking implement.

That quilters pocket knife gadget. It just looks too fun.

marcella

Old December 20th 05, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Does it have to be quilty? Oh all right! LOL

TIME to quilt is number one. The energy to hand quilt a queen size quilt in
36C heat - phew! A couple of new quilt books for browsing through - Carol
Doak's newie especially.

quicker)

Old December 20th 05, 07:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:51:50 -0500, "Kate G."
wrote:

of things quilty....

for **SANTA** to bring to you?

A new hoop
The sewing stuff I have misplaced this past year
another 6"square ruler
a high security vault with good ventilation, for cutting, and machine
sewing in
good wishes from the sewing machine fairy
New printer cartridges
more storage
TIME!!!!

NightMist
--
"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge
it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole
Old December 20th 05, 08:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

wrote:

of things quilty....

for **SANTA** to bring to you?

Me........

Fabric -- and lots of it!
More Rotary Blades...
Shelves for my Sewing Room
Lots of time to quilt!

((Like maybe a quilting cruise!)) == probably won't get that one -- but you
can always wish!

Kate in MI

I asked my sister for new scissors - something with a soft grip.
I've been snipping loads lately, and with my hard-handled shears, my
thumb went tingly and numb for about a week. (Bad).
Fabric is welcome, but I have a ton of fabric.
New books would be nice. Anything with Mariner's Compass or New
York Beauty would be very welcome to come and live with me.
Sasha wants a fleece blanket for Christmas. Oh wait, she already
has one. Sasha wants a *second* fleece blanket for Christmas. I
suppose that's so she can have one in the wash, and one to use.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old December 20th 05, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

well Santa won't be bringing gifts for me this year - I'm all grown up
sniff
but if I did have a visit then:
rotary blades
pins
needles
a cleaning lady to clean the house and do the laundry
a trip to quilters Walhalla (aka the USA)

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old December 20th 05, 01:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I have Sprites I could send your way. Those little misfits have been
creating havoc in mu sewing room. I finally found the quilting book that I
specifically bought the scanner for. They also have been neatly folding
scraps fabrics and putting them away, no wonder I can't find anything!
--
Carole (who is mustering up energy to quilt today)
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

. ..

Old December 20th 05, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kate G. wrote:

of things quilty....

for **SANTA** to bring to you?

Me........

Fabric -- and lots of it!
More Rotary Blades...
Shelves for my Sewing Room
Lots of time to quilt!

((Like maybe a quilting cruise!)) == probably won't get that one -- but you
can always wish!

Kate in MI

I know what *I* want...

Lots more fabric...
Yes, rotary cutter blades - especially the big ones!
A BIG foldable cutting table!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old December 20th 05, 01:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'm more grown up than you (ok, I"m older anyway) and Santa always brings me
a present! In our house, if you believe (or at least say you do), he brings
you a present!

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

No revised Information list! MRH Yarn 4 December 2nd 05 06:46 PM
The Links List: for newbies and oldbies alike Dr. Sooz Beads 13 June 21st 05 01:07 AM
let the HUG LIST begin....! Queen of Squishies Quilting 25 June 15th 05 12:14 PM
Huge Update on the Links List (is this OT? AD?) Kandice Seeber Beads 9 February 7th 04 09:41 PM
HUG list definition & invitation (little long) Queen of Squishies Quilting 1 August 31st 03 02:24 PM