Copyright and stealing (ON topic)

Old October 24th 05, 10:20 PM
KJ

Default Copyright and stealing (ON topic)

Check your show book for the Hobbs booth. Then hang around just before the
show closes and see what they're charging to get rid of their batting. I've
made a pretty good haul each time I've done that. They DO NOT want to pack
it up and take it home. The black will probably be gone by then, so if
that's the only color you need....don't wait. But if you just want to stock
up on various and sundry types of batts...it's a great deal!
KJ

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks so much Sandy - I'm hanging in there just so I make sure I don't
miss you - I can't wait to HUG your neck! LOL

I'm supposed to be off tomorrow, Terri wants me to work. I don't think
I can. I have a Dr.'s appt. in the morning and I will most likely end
up getting steroid shots in my back. Ok, I admit it, I'm too
over-enthusiastic and I have already OVER done it. I can't stand for
four hours tomorrow after getting those steroid shots and I can't miss
getting the steroid shots or I won't be able to make it TO or through
Festival. I just want to cry today. My back hurts so bad and I
refuse, REFUSE to quit or slow down. This is a once in a lifetime
opportunity for me and I just won't let it be taken away.

I will definitely be at work on Thursday, I am scheduled to work the
Market booth right smack dab in the front of Market, selling books,
lanyards, programs, pins, etc. etc. etc. I am scheduled to work 8:30 -
12:30 that day. Then I also work 9 - 12 on Friday and Saturday from 12
- 4 (which I will probably be there about 10 so I can shop for a bit
and meet up with you guys before going on duty.

I just can't wait to meet you! And hopefully, after steroids and
anti-inflammatories and a day off my feet, I will be back to being
"peppy" again! LOL

If anybody finds a good deal on black batting before I get to do any
shopping, PLEASE make a note of the booth and its location so I can go
back and buy it!? Thanks in advance.

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 24th 05, 10:47 PM
Tina

Thanks Kath! I just need the black, believe me! LOL I have a closet
right now, that I open up and batting falls out! But none of it is
black.

Believe it or not, after being there for six days, I STILL haven't
gotten my hands on a show book!

I refuse to BUY one! I'll see what I can find out Thursday morning.

I've had several people tell me, that is the advantage to working the
show. The last day, tear down day, the vendors will be "dumping" stuff
just to keep from having to pack it up and take it back. I can't wait!

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 24th 05, 10:50 PM
Tina

Default Chocolate&Champagne/was Copyright and stealing (ON topic)

I just had to repost here, so I could change the subject line
temporarily.

The last four or five posts have been about chocolate, champagne,
meeting up at the show and where to eat the chocolate and drink the
champagne and get the batting......so I thought it only fair.

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 24th 05, 10:51 PM
Tina

For God's sakes, PLEASE, no one bring copyrighted chocolate to the
show! I'll have to steal it.

There, does that put us back on topic? LOL

Hugs and good thoughts,
Tina

Old October 24th 05, 11:11 PM
KJ

Really? I guess it's just a natural flow of thought. After we would
chastize the kids about something...this was the ending. PS I love Danny
Kaye

KJ

"Listpig" wrote in message
And in the policy of Complete Disclosure, a quote swiped from Danny Kaye
in
The Court Jester grinnin and duckin

--pig, who has a fair attachment to that quote herself.......

On 10/24/05 14:54, in article 9_a7f.467644$x96.295375@attbi_s72, "KJ"
wrote:

"Get it?"
"Got it!"
"Good!" one of our family "isms" that could apply here! "Nuff said.

Old October 24th 05, 11:54 PM
Kathy Applebaum

I *really* hope I'll have that binding done by then! But I'll have more silk
dyed, and cookies are always a good thing.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

"Taria" wrote in message
DS may be heading to Sac town after the first of the year.
Maybe I could visit then?
Taria

Old October 24th 05, 11:54 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message

And...if the cute quilts weren't enough, there is a muffin recipe to go
with each pattern. Wicked.

Are you bringing an EZ Bake Oven to the classes with you? *snicker*

Old October 24th 05, 11:54 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Listpig" wrote in message
And in the policy of Complete Disclosure, a quote swiped from Danny Kaye
in
The Court Jester grinnin and duckin

We are very fond of the chalice from the palace and the flagon with the
dragon...

Old October 24th 05, 11:54 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Default Hand dyed silk (was Copyright and stealing (ON topic))

Same way you dye cotton. I bought the 19mm charmeuse from Dharma. Yummy!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps
http://www.kayneyquilting.com ,
remove the obvious to reply

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm in, if you'll teach me how to do that hand dyed silk too! LOL

Hugs,
Tina, who will even bring the truffles.........