ok - the story

Old July 19th 05, 02:16 AM
the black rose

Dreamweaver wrote:
And isn't that the whole point? That we cared?

Yes, it is. Were we fooled.....or just fools for love? BG

A wise man once said, "You can't cheat an honest man." (Will Rogers, I
think.)

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old July 19th 05, 06:43 AM
Listpig

W. C. Fields.

http://www.csmngt.com/w__c__fields.htm

Named a movie that, too.

--pig

Old July 19th 05, 01:29 PM
Morag in Detroit

What a silly woman! She forfeited the friendship of hundreds of
charming women just to get a quilt. She will probably try to impress
the people around her with her skill and that tells us she's not honest
with the people in her real life either.

I wonder where her genuine self resides. It doesn't exist in
cyberspace and I doubt it can exist in real space, so just where is
this person's true self?

Heck, she probably doesn't even like chocolate!!

Morag in Detroit

eScrew [email protected] Yarn 0 December 20th 04 11:54 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Needlework 0 December 20th 04 10:23 AM
eScrew zen story [email protected] Quilting 0 December 20th 04 09:59 AM
funny joke about beads [email protected] Beads 0 December 19th 04 02:05 PM