Can I Play?

Old September 14th 04, 07:00 PM
Roberta Zollner

Welcome to both of you!
Roberta in D

"LilyRoseMortem" wrote in message
Me too, please! I just found this newsgroup today and have been wading

through
the messages from the last 30 days and I have to say that I am thrilled to

have
found people with whom I share a common interest: quilting! I am new to

the
craft, but I am already hooked and have become quite the fabric addict

too.

Old September 14th 04, 07:00 PM
LilyRoseMortem

Thank you to everyone for the kind welcome. It is truly appreciated.
Old September 14th 04, 07:10 PM
Flossy

Welcome both !
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old September 14th 04, 07:16 PM
frood

Tell us about yourself! Got kids? Spousal unit? Quilt Inspectors (QIs)?
Those are usually pets but most of my QIs are 2-legged and look like me. ;-P

What kind of chocolate do you like? How big is your stash and where do you
keep it?

--
Wendy
Talk Like a Pirate Day, Sept. 19, 2004

"Wabbit4412" wrote in message
Hello,
I've been lurking in this newsgroup for a very long time - several years.

On
occasion I do post a little tidbit however I'd like to "play" more. So,

Can I Play here?

Darlene

Old September 14th 04, 07:19 PM
frood

Hi! Tell us about yourself! Got kids? Spousal unit? QIs? (quilt inspectors -
usually pets, but mine are 2-legged and look like me)

Old September 14th 04, 07:25 PM
Queen of Squishies

I think I missed an important something-or-other. Where are the quilts? I
wanna visit too!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Just came back from visiting your quilts, they are simply beautiful.
if you need someone to keep your chocolates safe from the others I'll
"mind" them for you ;o)
Jennie

Old September 14th 04, 08:44 PM
Sandy Foster

In article o2G1d.48116$D%.42672@attbi_s51,
"Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote:

Chocolate for all, did you guys hear that??? I knew I liked this woman
right at first sight!! Darlene, dear, don't forget to put meeeee on the
that chocolate list now, hear?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Hey! Me too! And where are the pics of your quilts, Darlene?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old September 14th 04, 08:46 PM
Sandy Foster

In article LPD1d.47523$D%.4888@attbi_s51,
"Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote:

Fabric addict? Yep, you are most welcome in this place! LOL
Jump right in!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

She's a fabric addict? Hmmm...maybe we can lure her out of hiding long
enough to stage a stash raid?